RPDR UK S3 E5

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
The queens make their own adverts for a brand new in-home smart assistant, Draglexa. It’s their chance to sell themselves, but first, can they meet the challenge of working together as a group?

Little Mix star Leigh-Anne Pinnock joins RuPaul, Michelle Visage and Alan Carr on the judging panel to help deliberate the fate of another queen. Who will sashay away this week?

Insta update

224k Charity Kase (+8k)
172k Veronica Green (+1k)
147k Victoria Scone (+7k)
114k Ella Vaday (+14.5k)
89.6k Choriza May (+15.1k)
86.5k Krystal Versace (+5.9k)
80.3k River Medway (+14k)
70.3k Scarlett Harlett (+6.8k.)
52.6k Anubis (+0.7k)
52.6k Kitty Scott-Claus (+7.7k)
44.2k Vanity Milan (+3.9k)
40.3k Elektra Fence (+1.6k)

was it really that much worse than the majority of the marketing challenges we've seen over the years?

I do think that they needed a kick up the bum though so I'm glad there was no winner.

Scarlet was good in the lip sync and is bringing drahmah so it's good that she stayed.

Choriza to win.

Couldn't Nadine do snatch game AND guest judge next week?

I’m bereft that Nadine and L*l* will be on the same episode :(

I suppose at least she’s not wearing A FUCKING HAT.

I thought this week's lip sync was much more worthy of a double save than last week. Loved Charity's Judderman realness, but evidently the judges didn't.

I thought this week's lip sync was much more worthy of a double save than last week. Loved Charity's Judderman realness, but evidently the judges didn't.

Agree entirely on the lip sync but guess they needed 8 for this week’s challenge.

Wow that was the episode we needed.

The lip sync was about a thousand times better than last weeks. I thought Scarlett killed it and I’m so happy for her after what happened.

And I’m kind of glad that Charity is gone; I agree with the judges on that her looks are pure art, but I don’t find it appealing at all. Also she had a rather shitty attitude.

Kitty, Choriza and River to stay until the finale please! I love them so much!

I’ve stopped after the commercials and haven’t finished yet but I thought the first one was perfectly fine and a a lot less embarrassing than some of the shit they make them do.

I thought the Scarlet critique was very harsh, she was absolutely fine.

Also I’m getting bored of Krystal.

Didn't agree with the mini challenge win, but Krystal was giving good:

W_gBsyUeOPiLpm5ysk4VrNNOKAqOTRBSNjWz-1A18_GmoVRSIU_cvjX2ZR39P5vBPISrmpW2dlrMB2aYvqYzQHborFVr8ut_mlk

Scarlett is unwatchably bad. Perhaps she ought to familiarize herself with the source material she thought was a good example of her own ideas (being ideas people have had multiple times on this show). I'm making a coffee to get through this.

Poor Kitty though. I loved her stink face smile in the work room and thought she was pretty good in the challenge.

Cannot believe that brat stayed. What a class act. So many things here that didn't win her any favours.

Charity surely guaranteed a go on Dragula if not All Stars and ... and...

NAY-DEEEEEN!

I actually thought Scarlett's team's effort was quite funny. Helped immeasurably by them not including Scarlett's misremembered Joan Crawford quote :eyes: Ru obviously loves her, as he didn't have the heart to call her out on it. So I suspect she's in it until the end.

Charity was my far the most interesting character left in the show, and I could watch dozens more runways from her and not get bored. Plus, she was excellent in that lip sync. But she's clearly not got much else to offer on the talent side of things, aside from her looks - so it's probably for the best that they put her out of her misery on this episode. And with that lip sync, she went out on a high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom