RPDR UKvTW - Episode 2

COB

The ⭐ 👹
Trying something out with the title, is it shit? I'm honestly not sure :D Anyway -
The fierce international Drag Race competition continues, and this week it’s the RuPaul Ball! In a celebration of all things RuPaul, the queens must serve three looks on the runway, including an outfit they must create from scratch that Mama Ru herself would want to wear.

Bafta-winning comedy star Daisy May Cooper joins Michelle Visage and Alan Carr on the judging panel as another queen sashays away.
See you at 9pm!

Oh wow this started strong, first Janey then Blu. I love that they’re not holding back.

Hoping Daisy and Alan bounce off each other

I think I'd like Cheryl out first of the UK girls

Reactions: dUb
I'll be amazed if she doesn't do poorly, but even more amazed if Ru puts her in the bottom two.
Although fuck knows how she can avoid it after actually watching that

That's it, there's now no way Baga isn't being DRAGGED into the final three whether she wants to be or not!

Jimbo to murder Priscilla from Drag Race Italia, so she can truly take the title of cheap RuPaul knockoff.

Baga deserved to be safe on sheer account of JuJu and Cheryl being worse. Ju was so lacklustre and disappointing. Hopefully that was just an off week.

Not too sure how Janey was top two when Pangina and Monique were right there, but was fun seeing her ace the lipsync (as much as one could ace it to that awful awful song!)

Cheryl :(

She was a bit rubbish this week but I love her and think she's the most charming of the UK three.

Dunno how Janey made top but happy for her.

Poor Jimbo really isn't a lip syncer, is she? :D Glad she had another good week, but I fear for her if next week is a dance challenge.

Baga may have survived the bottom 2, but she's getting a very unflattering edit which suggests to me that she's not being built up as a finalist.

Felt bad for Cheryl, but Jujubee needed that wakeup call. She's in danger of doing a Latrice.

Pleased for Janey, she clearly needs the exposure more than the other girls and I'm living for how uncomfortable her very Dutch bluntness seems to be making the others. :D

There's only one word for Pangina: PRO. The bitch is not here to play ONE BIT. I'm in love. And I'll be devastated when/if she goes.

Jimbo is quite something lol

Jujubee REALLY sucked. And Cheryl leaving was very right.

Baga needs to go next. What an unbearable character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom