RPDR UKvTW - Episode 3

9bnioqumn2i81.jpg
OBSESSED with these pictures of Jimbo with A FULL BRA PER TIT
LOLO FERRARI I LOVE YOUR WORK :disco:

I particularly like "In fact, I've already written her name on all of my lipsticks." :disco:

HAVEN'T WE ALL

I would turn against Ponging (sp?) and launch another of my popular hate campaigns but she was my other favourite so NO. And also, compared to some of the other crud still in the running... :oi:

Instead I shall merely refuse to watch any more of this televisual dog egg :)

Anyway that was a deeeecent episode. I mean I'm not expecting it to be great anymore, because ... it's chocolate.

Rusicals, especially the AS type full of solos is always a bit of a crap-shoot, but I don't think the people who did badly did badly because of the song. Jimbo's was tame, Juju's was tame, Mo's was half-Hearted. Baga just got a free pass again, and seems to have gotten a free pass again for just saying "yeah sorry I was a bit of a brat" and any apology starting with "sorry if I ..." is basically worthless.

So Jimbo and Juju? Well I love Juju but have been really disappointed so far, I'm willing her to do better. Jimbo I can see has done well up to now, but I really just don't like him. Those tears on the runway felt like the first time he was actually being himself, everything has that fey put-on accent that just sounds so disignenuous. Anyway, Jimbo has done well and been a shock eliminee which always gets more mileage than a runner-up, so he'll be fine.

Really hoping nobody Manilas Pangina. I have rather warmed to Janey now too, I think Janey won the maxi and Pangina won the runway (and the lipsync). I almost wondered, since this is such a short season (are there really only 3 eps left?) that they might finally do the double-win with different lipsticks, but not. FINALLY a good lipsync song though!

Still kind of a joyless bloated season, it really doesn't need 1hr 15, does it?

PS does Pangina hate Canada? :D

Like most people, I'd love for Juju to do better, but she's just bringing nothing at all. She really deserves to be out by now, but is staying because of her legacy I think.

Pangina is streets ahead of everyone else.

Baga has been utterly hateful throughout. I can't believe she's going to make the final on these performances.

Mo Heart has also been underwhelming, and I usually love her.

Disappointed. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom