RPDR UKvTW - Episode 3

Pangina is absolutely sprinting towards the win right now
I wouldn't say sprinting. It's more of a 3000m. And this one in particular.

Zola-Budd-Mary-Decker-GQ-27Jul16_rex_b.jpg

Wow Baga just coming across terribly on almost every level. I don’t know if me not wanting her to be there makes me think she didn’t even deserve to be safe?

This episode is EVERRRYYYYYYTHING

Pangina is next-level drag. She seems almost lab-made for drag.

And Jimbo's elimination speech truly crushed me. "I wish I was a better little duck". Actually heartbreaking.

One of the best episodes ever.

Last edited:
Baga should’ve definitely been in the bottom, WELL DONE production on sacrificing Jimbo so we get another week of her STANK ATTITUDE and TERRIBLE CATCH PHRASES.

I love Ju but she really needs putting out of her misery, if she can’t pull it out for snatch game she’s gotta go.

Anyway I’m glad Jimbo has reached a wider audience, she’s the fave of everyone I know who didn’t see Canada. Also her 3 episode run is more iconic than most winners let be honest.

Struggling to watch Baga at this point and dreading the inevitable redemption arc.

It’s genuinely a bit embarrassing as a Brit to see talented international queens lose their spot in the competition while she coasts through.

I presume production wants a UK queen in the top 3 no matter what and she’s obviously the chosen one so we’re just gonna have to grin a bare it, but yes, as if the UK didn’t have ENOUGH to be embarrassed about.

God this is going to be such a chore to watch. Only the international queens are bringing it and we lost one.

Juju is just shitting all over her legacy. That wig for the runway looked like it was made of plastic and the outfit :zombie: also the makeup during the performance? What was that?

Mo is also doing terrible. Baga looked like shit on the runway (that’s 3 shit runways out of 3).

Yet we lost Jimbo.

The Juju thing is weird. Even if she didn’t have time to prepare, as has been suggested, surely she’s got a better wig lying about than that monstrosity yesterday. They’re also surely only keeping her in for Snatch Game considering she gave a very memeable and memorable performance last time around.

I don’t actually think Baga was bottom two this week. I really think she’s rubbish but her performance was competent as Juju’s and better than Jimbo and Juju’s runway was way worse, so…

Jimbo gone is a huge loss to the series, but she had it coming once that little devil on her shoulder told her to pick Juju's lipstick over Cheryl's last week. Foiled by her own addiction to chaos.

I don't think anyone took that all that seriously. They knew she was never winning a lipsync and was just being chaotic for TV. You could see Juju struggling to hide her smirk the entire time she was talking about it.

Why is this show eliminating the contestants that actually want to be there? PUZZLING and doesn't make for the best viewer experience either.
Outside of queen Pangina, Jimbo and to a lesser extent Janey I found this episode ROTTEN and CURSED to watch. I'd genuinely rather have just watched a supercut of Pangina/Jimbo's screen time :D

Last edited:
Blu's runway - whilst objectively technically good from a construction and make up point of view - just confirmed that I absolutely DO NOT UNDERSTAND whatever Blu's drag, and drag POV is meant to be? :D Is she greatly inspired by create your own characters from MMORPGs or something? :D

Yet another runway PRODUCTION with not an iota of TASTE seen anywhere

Last edited:
Yes Pangina for the win, she’s come ready and delivering 150% in everything she does, everyone else looks so TIRED in comparison (especially Juju)

Also Jimbo’s neck injury was basically a LIE as she can’t dance for shit, but if anyone could’ve pulled off demented dog it was her.

Well I do hope that in the hardly likely scenario where Blu and Bagga are both tops that Ru says "two local queens stand before me". Scabs do take a long time to go away.

Bagga has already done her Liza in her original season. She also already did the Amy Whinehouse act we got instead too. I'm starting to think only a Snatch Cilla could make her casting have been worth it. Maybe she'll be better in the upcoming Cock Destroyers docu, which seems to me why both are inexplicably still here. She's been such a turtle head so far.

These choreographed lip sync challenges pretty much leave people out to dry - as if Jimbo wouldn't have delivered had he got to record a verse in that character. And it's not as if it wouldn't tie into the jackpot prize of recording a jingle/peice/bit with Mama Ru. I actually would have chosen Jimbo to go too, simply because the show's nonsense deserves some retaliation. And she's went out in a blaze of glory twice now. A genuine icon of the show.

JJ was actually fantastic in her tole, but she had the best part and one that hadn't really been done before on the show (it was almost off brand in the way it went a bit French & Saunders on Streep).

I would have loved Boom Boom Boom instead, but that was such a welcome choice. Pangina ate her alive, she was practically bionic.

Attractive guest judge person was lovely. Johannes would have also been a welcome sight behind the desk too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom