RPDR UKvTW - Episode 3

No idea who is going to be top or bottom overall. But Pangina and Janey win the runway for me.

She could never have known, but dropping a Fergie reference on an episode airing today :basil:

I can't quite believe I'm saying this, but I hope Juju goes
I think I feel the same, it just doesn't feel like her heart's in it this time :( I think the chat at the start of the episode has sealed Jimbo's fate though.

Sorry, are we going to have Blu tearful next week that she hasn't been top 2 yet?

PISS OFF

That really was a lose-lose situation for the winning queen, especially if they're making their decision with the question of "how do I avoid a backlash from insane online fans" in the back of their mind.

Increase in followers since episode one

117k Pangina
31k Jimbo
21k Lemon
8k Janey Jacké
8k Blu Hydrangea
7k Cheryl Hole
4k Mo Heart
2k Baga Chipz

Can't give a figure for Juju as she was on and remains at 1.1m, but it's probably just a case of instagram only rounding up at 100k when you have over a million followers, and the website I used to give more exact follower accounts seems to be fucked.

I cannot believe how much I dislike Baga this season after her glorious debut. Just rubbish. How she didn’t pull actual Dot Cotton out of the bag there for the runway was a crime as well.

Anyway, a clear Pangina victory. She killed the task and the runway, with Janey a clear second- and very happy she’s getting such a good run.

Both Mo and Juju are just a waste of space at this stage. Neither has done anything really of note. MEH!

Overall quite a boring episode really, it felt very very long.

Absolutely GUTTED at Jimbo going home, even though the writing was on the wall from the start. Incredible television from the beginning to the last! A star! A drag queen! LITERALLY THE PERSONIFICATION OF DRAG!!!

Also Baga Chipz is worse than dog cancer and Pangina is absolutely sprinting towards the win right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom