Sheena's Budapest 2023 Thread

Well, ok, KIND OF :D

How about "Sheena's Budapest 2023 Thread"? That might make a BIT MORE SENSE!

Anyway, I am currently in Budapest and about to go to the stadium for the first time. I'm wearing VERY SHORT Adidas Pride shorts because Hungary is run by horrible homophobes. :disco:

I was also going to POP A WIG ON but not in this heat.

Anyway, I am currently in Budapest and about to go to the stadium for the first time. I'm wearing VERY SHORT Adidas Pride shorts because Hungary is run by horrible homophobes. :disco:

I was also going to POP A WIG ON but not in this heat.

Oh you better COOK Orban and his cronies :disco:

Perfect tits out summer weather but 35Ā°C the next few days = somewhat less desirable for anything longer distance. (Tho they've had worse, Osaka 2007 anyone?)

Unnecessary gripe but just put the times up on the screen please at the end instead of all this +0.27, +0.34 etc stuff for the athletes following the winner. I donā€™t want to do maths slumped on the sofa. (Yes, I know we do get the full times eventually).

Looking forward to the mixed relay final later - I was not home for the heats, what are our chances in the final, are we keeping the same team?

Neilsen looked very good on her leg.

They said they can only swap in one, so Haydock-Wilson?

I personally am not sold on the mixed relay concept. I guess, for me, it feels a tad cheaper than the others.

I personally am not sold on the mixed relay concept. I guess, for me, it feels a tad cheaper than the others.

Oh I do agree to an extent (and the teams fielded often back that up) but it is a bit of excitement for the opening day.

I feel like Colin Jackson has printed off a spreadsheet of phrases years ago and just reads them off it in front of him for various races every year in his commentary no matter what happens.

That womenā€™s 10K had nothing happening then what a crazy finish. Was that overstriding by Hassan? The replays are inconclusive.

Do these Dutch athletes need to get better shoes or something?

It looked like Sifan wasnā€™t so much pushed as she fell down after elbowing the other girl in the tit.

Poor Bol! :(

Although it did look like the American was passing her anyway she was full of lactic . Good silver for GB on day one though!

This is what Sheena predicted early last week: ā€I still think KJT is going to win it. Anna Hall had a really bad couple of individual events a couple of weeks ago and KJT is getting better and better. ā€

Never in doubt :disco:

That was a thrilling 800m - the way the result kept on changing LIVE. My stars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom