Smile

:)

• Total voters
This was moderately amusing, some signposted jump scares you could see a mile off. The plot is basically a rip off of Final Destination 5, only less effective.

This was decent, some good jump scares.

I enjoyed the build up in this but it got a bit daft in the last act. I think I’ve been spoilt by Malignant. If you’re going to get ridiculous - give it 100%!

I felt it was anti climactic to just have the chain continue.

I felt it was anti climactic to just have the chain continue.

would've been anti-climatic for me if the opposite were the case

I enjoyed it (mainly because I went with a friend who is easily scared so had to comfort him :eyes:) but as you others have mentioned, the "manifestation" of the "thing" at the end was too much. I hate when horror movies make something abstract take a concrete form to spell it out for you

Decent enough but most of the best bits are shown in the trailer annoyingly. The characters were quite oddly written, especially her fiancé and ex.

This has been a huge sleeper hit, taken nearly £12 million at the UK Box Office, more than Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris and Ticket to Paradise. :shock:

It was perfunctory. I knew what I was getting, but plenty of room to have fun with the conventions wouldn't have gone amiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom