The Real Housewives of Melbourne

"Remove yourself from the conversation, Cherry. You don't need to butt in. I don't want you to have an opinion. Shush-shush. It's like your her mouthpiece. Calm down you Chihuahua."

Who knew Simone was such a Queen?
The fact Janet was so positive about her I KNEW there would be a bit more to her once she came out of her shell

The way Cherry suddenly got the absolutely RUTHLESS villain edit from nowhere? :D / :disco: Objectively she did have a point that Simone perhaps EMBELLISHED the story somewhat, but her and Kyla came across so unlikeable it really didn't matter :disco:

Hilarious that Cherry also apparently got black-out drunk on camera?? "...I don't really remember..." :becool:

I really thought the bottom would fall out of this season with Anjali, and therefore the antagonist, leaving but it's really managed to sustain itself. It's a shame there's no reunion - even if it's just one episode, as I'd love to see a full blown live TAKEDOWN between the cast :D
If you ignore the first three episodes, this season has been really solid considering.

Hmm that final episode was a bit of a damp squib in general wasn’t it ?

Why doesn't your husband buy you a new set of TITS?!"

Not the best episode, the series was broadly pretty good and I'm gutted that there is no reunion.

I think they should keep Kyla for another series just to make sure Janet and Gamble have someone to attack mercilessly.

Janet absolutely LOVING HERSELF SICK at that dinner, every time they cut to her side of the table she was pissing herself laughing :D

I finally watched the finale episode and it was...a bit pointless? Hilarious that Janet also seemed to agree :D

janet-roach-nod.gif

Anyway, hopeful for a season 6. And I do think they probably did the best they possibly could considering casting issues and Melbourne's strict lockdowns.

I think a return for Pettifleur and Lydia seems QUITE LIKELY! :disco:

I'm not sure about Gina. There was a podcast with show production earlier this year, and they seemed low-key unenthusiastic about bringing her back mainly because she's SO DIFFICULT to work with :D

She could work in a friend-of role, she might agree to an INFOMERCIAL style return like Chyka.

“How are you CHEEKS?”

“I’m great, just launching my NEW HOMEWARE LINE exclusively available at BLA BLA BLA from MAY 5th? Oh the kids? DEAD”

the lack of footage (as in only showing her in the golf-based task and some meetings) for Gamble in that promo makes me think either she's going out really early on or that they're keeping things under wraps and she's going far. :disco:

Probably the early boot scenario :( / :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom