The Traitors POST SHOW predictions/reality

What were the post-show predictions for Aaron showing off his arse?

Screenshot_20230116_133233_Instagram.jpg

The Traitors España was released today on HBO, i'll be watching tomorrow the first one if have time.

I love her. I suppose she's the new Stacey Solomon albeit infinitely less annoying.

Glad to see our Mads getting another STARRING ROLE :disco:

Maddy and Camille Coduri on screen at the same time really would be a DREAM COME TRUE so I hope that happens :disco:

They're properly getting us ready, Hannah was on it last week (and voted off first).

Reading the thread back, it really does seem like none of the cast spent much/any time with John post-show.

Clearly FOUL in every way.

The Traitors star Diane Carson is set for another TV appearance fresh from the end of the BBC One series​

The 63-year-old retired teacher will appear on the next series of Celebrity MasterChef on BBC One later this year.

An insider told The Sun newspaper: “Diana was one of the most popular people to take part in the show.

“Traitors fans will be delighted she’s making an appearance in another BBC prime-time show, and will get the chance to prove she’s not the kitchen disaster her son claims she is.”

The Traitors star Diane Carson is set for another TV appearance fresh from the end of the BBC One series​

The 63-year-old retired teacher will appear on the next series of Celebrity MasterChef on BBC One later this year.

An insider told The Sun newspaper: “Diana was one of the most popular people to take part in the show.

“Traitors fans will be delighted she’s making an appearance in another BBC prime-time show, and will get the chance to prove she’s not the kitchen disaster her son claims she is.”
This is the best news I’ve read all week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom