Tischvision: Submissions CLOSED

The amount of songs we can vote for should depend on how many eggs we use for an omelette.

I think I've sent a banger this time. I last minute dropped an outrageous number for what I think will get me back into the top 10.

That's if we're allowed to hope for such things.

I think SOME (excellent) people will LOVE mine but the basics will instantly dismiss it. STANDARD!

I can’t decide if I want to send my reject from last time or something new

OH YES can't wait to see if any of my rejects make it :disco: I shall of COURSE not give anything away.

pwtJVPj.gif

So, I put my obscure flag onto an egg and it looks shit. Now I need to decide whether I just submit it anyway or change to a proper country with an egg flag on the internet. But the song was (vaguely) linked to the obscure country, so should I send a different song and save that one for when I can just submit a god-damned flag.

I'm not a fan of the egg flag thing.

So, I put my obscure flag onto an egg and it looks shit. Now I need to decide whether I just submit it anyway or change to a proper country with an egg flag on the internet. But the song was (vaguely) linked to the obscure country, so should I send a different song and save that one for when I can just submit a god-damned flag.

It wasn't intended to cause ag! :D I would go for the one you put effort into personally!

Egg flag flag egg [/tommycooper]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom