Tischvision - Viewing/Listening Party #2 - RECAP AND SONG LIST IN FIRST POST

Will there be a Spotify playlist? I only have my phone so it’s difficult to use YouTube and read this at the same time

What would be easier would be if YouTube could just play in the background, given that it is 2021

but thank you!!
You can if you get a premium account! (I got one when I thought I needed it, then turned out I didn't so I Jancelled it, but I still have the free trial till May)

Ok I’m just going to do that so false alarm

Been meditating all evening to bring the positivity again tonight.

rhonj-teresa-tagline.gif

I have a free trial but there is a 100% chance I’ll forget to cancel so I hope you’re right

I have a free trial but there is a 100% chance I’ll forget to cancel so I hope you’re right

you won’t look back. And I know what I’m talking about because I’ve been burnt by subscriptions before - I fell for Buttertart’s astrology service which consisted of receiving a piece of paper saying that I’m boring and have no friends on a fortnightly basis

you won’t look back. And I know what I’m talking about because I’ve been burnt by subscriptions before - I fell for Buttertart’s astrology service which consisted of receiving a piece of paper saying that I’m boring and have no friends on a fortnightly basis
I can't believe you stuck it out for three years before deciding to cancel.

OMG mine says that too! Do you reckon it's just a big farce? I'm certainly not boring!

OMG mine says that too! Do you reckon it's just a big farce? I'm certainly not boring!
Well I gave up with the other prediction after you failed to rise to the bait:

"You will invite a handsome giant to your wedding. He will eat all of the mini quiches but this is just a sign of appreciation and you should be flattered. He will have twelve Aftershocks and be accused of touching someone's tit. This will be false and you must testify to that effect in court."

Well I gave up with the other prediction after you failed to rise to the bait:

"You will invite a handsome giant to your wedding. He will eat all of the mini quiches but this is just a sign of appreciation and you should be flattered. He will have twelve Aftershocks and be accused of touching someone's tit. This will be false and you must testify to that effect in court."
Yeah but be fair, that sounds TOTALLY farfetched doesn't it. :)

Yeah but be fair, that sounds TOTALLY farfetched doesn't it. :)
"A handsome giant stands outside Essex Bridal Suite 'n BBQ Shack in the pouring rain, his nose pressed to the window as he watches the festivities within. The wrapping paper on the lovingly purchased Breville Pie Magic slowly mulches."

"A handsome giant stands outside Essex Bridal Suite 'n BBQ Shack in the pouring rain, his nose pressed to the window as he watches the festivities within. The wrapping paper on the lovingly purchased Breville Pie Magic slowly mulches."
FEELS! :(

I hope you're saving this for Diddy's cunnilingus.

I got free Premium for ASFXMAS and never gave it up. It's totally worth it + YouTube Music.

I feel I should clarify that I didn't actually want to move it, I was just being silly :tongueout:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom