Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinn Fein

• DUP

• Ulster Unionist

• Total voters
I'm very curious if the Scotland seats play out like that. I just can't see a world where Glasgow, which voted Yes in 2014, will be a clean sweep for Labour.

I nearly came when I saw that this morning. Once I calmed down, I realised that it's a Tory funded poll and therefore, possibly designed to manipulate Sunak into doing very evil things, not realising that these very evil things are what is costing the Tories votes.

That's the exact look Barney Walsh had on his face for the duration of Gladiators.

A more hinged write-up from YouGov themselves, and presumably won’t be put behind a paywall:

Yougov were like 'correction: even THOSE FREAKS don't want you'

Screenshot_20240115-134212.png

The funny thing about that poll is that it presents a good outcome for the Conservatives. It could be a little better than that or much much (much) worse.

I’m not sure if another year of this will help matters improve.

I don't really know where to put my vote to be honest. Obviously I'd never vote for Tory scum but I really struggle with Keir.

I'd also NEVER vote Lib Dem, and I WOULD consider voting Green but overall I just.... don't know.

I don't really know where to put my vote to be honest. Obviously I'd never vote for Tory scum but I really struggle with Keir.

I'd also NEVER vote Lib Dem, and I WOULD consider voting Green but overall I just.... don't know.

The answer is vote whoever is likely to win that isn't a tory in your area.

The answer is vote whoever is likely to win that isn't a tory in your area.
sadly I think this is the only way. but probably right now i'd be tempted to vote lib dem. I need Labour to show some kind of vision for the country in a manifesto that aims higher than just being not the Tories before I can consider voting for them.

Which seat do you live in?

Then follow your heart. Unless your heart is being stupid.

Also don’t forget to check whether the candidate campaigned for, voted for and/or supports Brexit.

I’ll be voting Labour if I’m still at home. Previous safe Labour seat that swung to the Tories in 2017.

[Insert usual moan that Scottish Greens are not the same party as the Green Party south of the border and are much less TERFy]

I don't think 2019 is that much of a benchmark - it was, in effect, a single issue GE. It was almost entirely about Brexit. The main thing that could turn it is going to be the sheer scale of disenfranchisement that the left are feeling, especially the youth vote - people voting in their first or second general election are rightly asking why the choice is between far right war-mongering, NHS-flogging capitalist terfs and centre right war-mongering, NHS-flogging capitalist terfs. Starmer cannot rally that audience.

Reactions: COB
Is that REAL? :o

Surely there’s some serious breach of ministerial code or some minor ethics ISSUE when you call say the leader of the opposition is supporting terrorists?

Surely there’s some serious breach of ministerial code or some minor ethics ISSUE when you call say the leader of the opposition is supporting terrorists?

Well, it wasn't when they said it about the last leader, so I doubt it is now.

Not only is a criminal defence lawyer representing a terrorist not shameful, it’s exactly what is supposed to happen. Of COURSE, a terrorist should have a lawyer. Why the HELL do the Tories think that’s a negative?

Not only is a criminal defence lawyer representing a terrorist not shameful, it’s exactly what is supposed to happen. Of COURSE, a terrorist should have a lawyer. Why the HELL do the Tories think that’s a negative?

They don’t.

But they know a massive percent of the population will do.

Do we think there's any chance whatsoever that Labour winning with a half decent majority WON'T HAPPEN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom