Women's World Cup 2023

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
Pronouns
Any
Starts NEXT WEEK. Quite excited that we'll finally get the blazing summer World Cup experience that was denied to us last year.

Yes please! This should be a good tournament. Feels like USA or England's to lose.
I’d love them to do it and it feels like they have lots of momentum after the Euros, but they’ve been hit by injuries and with the last two results being their first loss under Wiegman and a goalless draw, I think they could struggle against the top teams.

The second half of that Australia v Ireland match has been THRILLING.

England through on penalties :disco:

England THROUGH to the semi-finals.

I imagine this is the point the UK media start to properly give a shit about them again? Especially as they'll be facing Australia, allowing for lots of 'fun' stereotype-based jingoistic bantz from the tabloids

Was a good game. Colombia were a side with a lot of skill and were unlucky.

The stats will probably show they were on top, but that's mostly because they spent a longer time chasing the game. England did so much better than the last round, without being particularly excellent.

Spain come through Andra Chansen against Sweden - what a final ten minutes. Will play Australia or England in the final.

Have we noticed that this is the song that has been played into the stadium after Spain have won a match :disco:!

Does the BBC always have to cut to footage of troglodytes at ‘Boxpark’?

Glorious. Much better than the rubbish men.

Sunday could be a good day sesh :beer:

I'll be in an athletics stadium and I can't decide whether the momentual occasion is worth giving up my tickets for the women's 100m heats for...

We’ve managed to book into a bar that’s showing the match and is ALSO doing a bottomless brunch :disco:

I imagine it’s more than likely bullshit at the minute but I think this would be brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom