Worst qualifier of all time?

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
Pronouns
Any
This one's doing the rounds at the minute on Twitter. What's your worst of all time?

Has to be "Cheesecake". Not just god awful, but also really confusing considering that Belarus don't exactly have a spectacular track record.

Although as much as it reeks of recency bias, Boys Do Cry was a terrible, terrible qualifier.
FOUL.

Problematic Isaiah’s ‘Don’t Come Easy’ was also garbage - but dull rather than objectively awful.

Diaspora pulled this flatly performed nothing through by the skin of its teeth. Juries rightfully tanked it.

Obviously some of the very worst qualifiers were the ones that auto-qualified due to their respective countries doing well the previous year during 04-07.

I would love to know the viewer dropout rate during the first 4 songs of the 2006 final. Absolute horror show.

Obviously some of the very worst qualifiers were the ones that auto-qualified due to their respective countries doing well the previous year during 04-07.

I would love to know the viewer dropout rate during the first 4 songs of the 2006 final. Absolute horror show.

I swear we saw the same group three times!

That recap also briefly made me think I like Alvedansen…but I don’t.

Strongly disagree with some of these.

Lonely Planet is probably in my top 500 ever

Something is Erasure gone wrong. Love the shoe lyric :disco:

Say Na Na Na is the dream of every ageing homosexual come true. With money, anything is possible and to the rich queens who want to spend their inheritance on coming 22nd at Eurovision I say na na na.

I will never listen to Mama ŠČ again, but it's the kind of nonsense that you really need for a truly classic Eurovision lineup, so I don't especially resent it.

I think this one has its fans, but I just find it completely dreadful.

If you really love the love you say you love, really love
Then surely that love would love
Then surely that love would love to love you back

:zombie:

Sorry but I hate this so much, nice message but it’s just a very ugly melody

2015 has loads of candidates for this prize (Hungary, Romania, Cyprus, Azerbaijan), but you turn against a banger instead?

Did anyone even care about this at all? It seemingly qualified on the basis of performing last, denying us of an Andorran qualifier or the sheer WTFery that would've been Portugal making it in that semi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom