Worst qualifier of all time?

Sorry but I hate this so much, nice message but it’s just a very ugly melody

Ugh. Yes, it’s awful but I seem to remember it being quite fancied at the time

Did anyone even care about this at all? It seemingly qualified on the basis of performing last, denying us of an Andorran qualifier or the sheer WTFery that would've been Portugal making it in that semi.

I have always had a soft spot for this :D

Oh HEAVENS

Millennium of Love

:zombie::zombie::zombie:

That sinister delivery of 'love is forever' that can only be taken as a threat.
I hated this and the zero anticipation in the hall in TLV whilst they rolled out that platform.

That sinister delivery of 'love is forever' that can only be taken as a threat.
I kind of like it that way. Feels like a cryptoanthem for all the Rybak stalkers out there. She's even dressed like him.
love-is-forever.png

2e9cdf19220acff8de77fc8c38956a41.jpg

Last edited:
Love is Forever would be greatly improved if it ended with her pulling out a gun shooting herself her fellow stalkers in the head.
If she kills herself there's 0 chance for a follow up :D

Last edited:
Isn't "Love is Forever" one of the songs that could be factually correct for this question, in the sense that it shouldn't technically have qualified at all if it wasn't for some juror doing their ranking upside down?

Isn't "Love is Forever" one of the songs that could be factually correct for this question, in the sense that it shouldn't technically have qualified at all if it wasn't for some juror doing their ranking upside down?

Possibly, but that would have meant the eminently forgettable 'Run with the Lions' going through instead, which is hardly an improvement.

I think I'd genuinely rather always something hilariously execrable than just boring in a Eurovision final. Every classic final needs a villain!

This needed fewer backing singers and more of an ending:

Have we plumbed the depths of Malta sufficiently? There is some real shite in the post-Chiara era (but most of it probably didn’t qualify)

Have we plumbed the depths of Malta sufficiently? There is some real shite in the post-Chiara era (but most of it probably didn’t qualify)
2011 being 1 point away from giving us both Glen Vella and Witloof Bay as qualifiers is probably peak inexplicable semi results

I still have PTSD from his eyebrows

I need a pallete cleanser of the best songs to not qualify (which mainly starts and ends at VAL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom