You boy, what THURSDAY is this?

I've just had tinned tomatoes, pasta, frozen veg and Quorn pieces. It's nearly payday šŸ˜¬

This feels like a very unhinged day already. Co-worker that has been sneezing and coughing all week with ā€œITS ONLY ALLERGIESā€ texts that heā€™s running a fever now. Iā€™m like yeah that why I was shooing you away from my office all week idiot :goodgrief:

HEY GALS!

200w.gif

YOU BOY! HOW'D YOU LIKE TO WET YOUR FEET IN A COLD SWIMMING POOL??? WHAT DOES YOUR VOICE SOUND LIKE UNDERWATER, AT NIGHT???

Ā£15 a pouch - I opted for one every 2 months. (Think its 750ml)

With the price of shit supermarket EVOO I don't think its terrible.
I'm thinking exactly that. It was Ā£8 for a 500ml bottle of Napolina in Asda yesterday. I'd rather spend an extra few quid and then properly enjoy it with some nice bread and cheese.

I just tried ringing the old lady I visit after the hospital told me she had gone home. She hadn't, she's in a care home very confused :(

I just tried ringing the old lady I visit after the hospital told me she had gone home. She hadn't, she's in a care home very confused :(
Can you visit or speak with her there? A familiar face or voice may help her.

Can you visit or speak with her there? A familiar face or voice may help her.
She's hopefully coming home Monday so I'm going to call her next week. Her daughter has been to see her. If she isn't home Monday I'll go visit her in the care home.

Tig Jr's come back from a trip to the zoo. His bag has a concoction of squashed banana and spilt frube all over the bottom. The look, consistency, and smell are making me think this the universe getting retribution on me (purposefully) skipping his early years...

He is of course perfectly nonplussed and sitting watching Woody Woodpecker with nary a care in the world.

Tig Jr's come back from a trip to the zoo. His bag has a concoction of squashed banana and spilt frube all over the bottom. The look, consistency, and smell are making me think this the universe getting retribution on me (purposefully) skipping his early years...

He is of course perfectly nonplussed and sitting watching Woody Woodpecker with nary a care in the world.
Driving home from SoS's christening the other weekend and my hair blew across my face so I unconsciously ran my fingers through it to put it behind my ear as I usually do. My fingers were stopped halfway down by a dried clump of I-had-no-idea-what that coated that section of hair all the way down to the ends. I tentatively sniffed it when I got home and I reckon it was a mixture of baby-snot mixed with lemon cake from when she was sat on my lap with a chunk of my hair wrapped around her fist.

Help me moopy

I'm going on this press trip Monday, and because I am faking every bit of my role, I have no idea what is expected of me?!

My god can you imagine šŸ˜­ it would be bad enough if Mandy joined!

We follow each other on Instagram and occasionally comment on posts, but otherwise no, I miss him :(

As long as he is all good. You should try and tempt him back! You and him were a great double act.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom