2023 Holiday plans

One day in Bilbao is enough, San Sebastian down the road was deffo worth a visit.

Late entry :disco:

London next month for two days then straight to the Dodecanese islands (so Rhodes, Kos and Karpathos) for 10 full days 🇬🇷 Final burst of summer.

Menorca booked for mid September, decided against New York in November but considering going in February or March 24.

Off to Helsinki on Wednesday to do the Eurovision cruise to Stockholm and back (entertainment includes Käärijä, Gustaph and Lindsay Dracass), then going to the Algarve next month for the second time this year, this time for a week, to see two friends and their baby.

That will be it for the remainder of this year, but hoping that next year will be when I finally venture out to either South America or east Asia, off the back of having loads of Avios saved up and starting a new role in three months that comes with a massive bump in salary :disco:

• Love
Reactions: D5K
Off to Serbia at the end of September :disco:
hurricane-serbia.gif

Had anybody been to…Tunisia.

Because I am a basic bitch who loves a resort, and I have a week off coming up, I quite fancy a spot I have seen in Tunisia.

Had anybody been to…Tunisia.

Because I am a basic bitch who loves a resort, and I have a week off coming up, I quite fancy a spot I have seen in Tunisia.
Oh and scratch this - there’s no flights

Butlins it is for you then sweet cheeks :disco:

Switzerland-Austria in December. I hope to do some skiing if the weather allows us.
We are going to rent a car in order to be more flexible and see as much as possible from both countries.
I already found a website where i can order a vignette https://vignettetoll.eu but do you guys know how it actually works?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom