Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)

You can customize them into an outdoorsy picnicy thingy, but I'm using the standard pink for an outside zone anyway. I'd hope they just add them to the normal shopping stuff as it's not something I want to do every day that's for sure.

Interested in these summer shells that are turning up “summer shells, some are not”

nobody has mentioned it at all in-game, unlike the cult-like Bunny Day

Oh yeah, I saw a video on those. We should come across some recipes incorporating them.

No, crap week for me. Sold all mine yesterday at a meagre profit.

Did we ever address how utterly pathetic Blathers’ Stamp Rally was?

Reactions: VoR
No, crap week for me. Sold all mine yesterday at a meagre profit.

Did we ever address how utterly pathetic Blathers’ Stamp Rally was?

it was a nice idea, considering all the hours I spent filling up the museum, I hardly ever go in there.

but I rushed it on the first day, and then didn’t realise the prizes were the same

Does anyone have a spare Goliath bug? I have 2 and Spike is round? So is Celese, but I fell asleep waiting for stars.

So I do have shooting stars. I'll open up my doors if anyone fancies getting their Karen Parry on.

Just rememinder the maximum you can get in the morning is 20.

Celeste is on the bottom left beach for the DIY.

Edit: there must be a difference between a shower and just the odd star as I've only made one wish and usually I'd be wrapping it up by now.

Last edited:
SHIT SHIT SHIT I forgot all about my turnips and it's Saturday night here!!!

Prices, anyone? HELP ME :(

I put Rain on Me video on Youtube, and it was raining in my village so I went :disco:

KK Slider didn't know it though

Has anyone had any other settings than ceremony and reception from Cyrus and Reese?

Also! Did you know rotten turnips are the only way to get a fly for the museum

Has anyone had any other settings than ceremony and reception from Cyrus and Reese?

Just the final thing, which wasn't much of a different thing. Just trying not to spoil it.

And no, I had no idea, I thought the rot brought ants. I haven't tried it yet. That will be next I guess. They keep for a week I think.

Oh! I guess I stand corrected then.

I hope the reverse isn't true or I wasted a perfectly good turnip this week :(

I keep a trash bag beside a bin section, but I've never noticed anything. Will keep checking as admittedly I've not put it there for that purpose.

You can insta-kill your turnips by time travelling too. Just open your game so it’s conscious of the time, close it and change your time zone back an hour or something, then open the game again. That’ll wipe out any turnips you have without waiting a week

not that I know from bitter experience or anything

With a heavy heart, I have ripped down my Kate Bush forest and those 2 hours making rather decent replicas of The Red Shoes ("Lily I don't feel safe") and Hounds of Love ("the trees it's coming") all so I could make use of the dinosaur monster as a reveal in a densely planted field, I will never get back. It does free up 2 texture slots though and I'd love to either use an existing stainless steel one or attempt my own (by copying and adapting - plagiarism was originally considered an art form you know). My discoteque floor I'm over the moon with, if only you could have animations to make them sparkle.

I have Celeste again and she must just love the bottom left hand corner. Saved me looking high and low I guess. Opening my gates should anyone be interested.

I’ve dropped out entirely since the start of the month. Long term appeal is starting to fade.

Yeah I've hit a bit of a wall over the past week or so. What used to be an easy 5 hours a day :vomit: is now about 90 mins every couple of days.

What I will say, though, is that it couldn't have come along at a better time for me and got me through what were a terrifying few weeks at the height of the pandemic, so I'll always love it for that.

Reactions: VoR
And I am still playing, but I don't have much to aim for nowadays beyond some new wedding furniture I don't want

I hit 5 stars today - turned out the only thing holding me back was the fact that the Turnips I had stored in a makeshift back yard counted as clutter.

Aside from chipping away at my critterpedia and attempting to breed some blue roses, I don't have much left to do either.

Reactions: dUb
I traded for blue roses and green mums. I'm just not faffing around for months in the name of "fun".

I'm quite pleased with what I did today. I just have a few things to finesse, but it's 95% how I want it.

I will look forward to Christmas, but it does need some quality of life improvements and maybe a new mode if I'm too stay as invested. I've started back on Splatoon 2, but I've never ever played a game as full on as this before for much the same reasons dUb gave - at times its escapism was pure joy.

Reactions: dUb
So excited to welcome my newest resident, none other than Gala!

Shame she's a pig and doesn't seem to have a thing for black, but no one's perfect.

I really HATE how when you finally get a villager to move out, unless you find somebody you like on a random island the NEXT DAY, they just invite some random.

I let my OG girl Cherry go, and all I got in return was another shitty bird.

Cherry, if she's the goth one, is on my wish list after Ankha and Gloria.

Villagers I'm wanting to leave: Stu (I clicked on the wrong option and didn't think to quit the game), Hans (but I'll miss how perfectly his house matched the Cyprus pool I have outside), Goldie and Winnie. Not many then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom