Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)

Yeah it’s like an address that’s always valid for your island, you just have sort of mentally update it (if this is all like the 3DS version)

scG4Xvo.jpg

OwO

No doubt this will be common knowledge, but I have suspected this for a while and finally tried it out - hitting villagers that have speech bubbles with your net snaps them out of it.

The fireworks really do look pretty when they light everything up, but how on earth do you design them?

you talk to her in the plaza on the day (before is ok) and give her a custom design. I haven’t tried it either though.

the fireworks are gorge though. I found myself hanging around until midnight to see what happened. Nothing really, just a marked increase in the fireworks for the last minute or so, like double

I couldn't see how to design them. I'll have to youtube it.

i only did it on the 3DS, it was a bit crappy really but maybe this will be better.

FINALLY managed to collect all these beetles, I was getting a bit itchy about the last two, most of them disappear at the end of the month.

I just need the giraffe one, which only comes out between 8pm and 4am. The sea life I have loads still to get since I rarely fish anymore.

Cannot believe I didn't know you could customize the tools. Or rather, I didn't know more than just the handle could change colour.

Did a huge amount of re-doing some sizeable areas. Yeah, they need a steadier flow of updates or allowing a 2nd island to have or I have nothing left to do on this :)

It looks alright, I hope we can grow other vegetables later on

I’m not a Gothic Lolita type so the Halloween stuff is only semi interesting. Though on ACNL I put corpses in the basement

It looks alright, I hope we can grow other vegetables later on

I’m not a Gothic Lolita type so the Halloween stuff is only semi interesting. Though on ACNL I put corpses in the basement

Gosikku Roriiii daisukideeeees.

But yeah, it feels a lot like this game has kinda run its course for me. URGH. A shame but I never managed to get back into it after June.

Gosikku Roriiii daisukideeeees.

But yeah, it feels a lot like this game has kinda run its course for me. URGH. A shame but I never managed to get back into it after June.

what put you off?

I admit I’ve gone to a “catch up on my dailies” every few days pattern now, but maybe a new month and a new update might sort that out?

I think the gap between late May and the summer update. Month of June was a total snooze.

what put you off?

I admit I’ve gone to a “catch up on my dailies” every few days pattern now, but maybe a new month and a new update might sort that out?

Making up a Halloween area of my island would be a substantial aim... but I find checking the shop one day at a time in order to pick up stuff in the hope it allows me to build something is a bit too long for me.

I think the Halloween items on top of the Autumn stuff is a decent set actually. Much better than the mermaid stuff anyway.

Gruff will be getting that spooky arch. I've absolutely no space for new things without completely redecorating.

I think the Halloween items on top of the Autumn stuff is a decent set actually. Much better than the mermaid stuff anyway.

Gruff will be getting that spooky arch. I've absolutely no space for new things without completely redecorating.

yeah the mermaid stuff is alright, but not very sophisticated. I do enjoy collect scallops for that stoner though.

I stuck it all in the basement to suck up to the HHA

AGGHH the shooting star stuff is so annoying, I really wanted the full zodiac set. Does anyone have a few Libra Fragments for a sad gay on the edge?

I only got two despite wishing upon 55 shooting stars the other night. So, MAYBE.

And yeah, I picked this up again. Colder weather and lockdown made me return to my island full of WEEDS.

AGGHH the shooting star stuff is so annoying, I really wanted the full zodiac set. Does anyone have a few Libra Fragments for a sad gay on the edge?

Me. I'll be able to give you them in maybe 12-23 hours time. Or are they sendable via letters?

I'm totally done with the game for now. Weed-wise, I went back to the DS game and it was such a chore getting those all up (then again, there is not much ground on my New Horizons island).

Did anyone bother with dream codes in the end?

Me. I'll be able to give you them in maybe 12-23 hours time. Or are they sendable via letters?

I'm totally done with the game for now. Weed-wise, I went back to the DS game and it was such a chore getting those all up (then again, there is not much ground on my New Horizons island).

Did anyone bother with dream codes in the end?

omg <3 thank you! You can mail them, maybe that’s easier than trying to sync times?

What is it with Celeste? She turns up when there are no shooting stars and she’s never there when there are some. Such a pain in the arse to get these zodiac things.

I missed a couple of recipes but got the fragments so my family could help me craft, but it’s been a right struggle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom