Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Does it BANG and if so HOW HARD?

• Total voters
Any chart info stats fans?? How do we get the iTunes and streaming info??

don't flog me, power bottoms, but compare this to HUNG UP for a second to understand why the tops are left disappointed.

quick JOANNÉ first single rate

1. Crazy In Love 99
2. Déjà vu 94
3. Formation 93
4. Drunk In Love 88
5. Run The World (Girls) 83
6. Break My Soul 80
7. If I Were A Boy 70

don't flog me, power bottoms, but compare this to HUNG UP for a second to understand why the tops are left disappointed.

1. Crazy In Love 99
2. Déjà vu 94
3. Formation 93
4. Drunk In Love 88
6. Break My Soul 80
7. If I Were A Boy 70

Oh JOJO in the words of your namesake

leave-get-out.gif

This just gets better and better. But I think my favourite bits are all from Big Freedia. That final thirty seconds where she goes off are just *twirls*. Feed us a 12 minute remix NOW Bey :disco:

1. Crazy In Love 99
2. Déjà vu 94
3. Formation 93
4. Drunk In Love 88
6. Break My Soul 80
7. If I Were A Boy 70
The way I'd still listen to only Drunk In Love out of those.

Déjà Vu is a very underrated song imo

We're so lucky to have B. I just love that subdued growl of a vocal on top of such a commanding instrumental - she's basically doing what Dannii Minogue was throwing her career away with 18 years ago :disco:

Also, some trivia for Robin S. fans is that a few months ago I was "agog" to find out she is the cousin of En Vogue's Maxine Jones.

Reactions: COB

1. Crazy In Love 99
2. Déjà vu 94
3. Formation 93
4. Drunk In Love 88
6. Break My Soul 80
7. If I Were A Boy 70

in what world is Deja Vu (Crazy in Love part 2) BETTER Than Break My HOLE? Have a word! *CANCELED*

I haven’t read the thread and am not being shady but this track has prompted me to stream a lot of Kelly Rowland tracks the past day or so.

Thought this was a bit tuneless on first listen but was still thrilled she’s decided to go down this route.

After two listens it’s actively annoying me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom