Candles/Diffusers.

I have finally bought an oil diffuser/humidifier and after a few nights, I think it has changed my life. I’ve had the best sleep in a long long time just by using a Frankincense oil for a couple of hours after going to bed.

I only got a set of 12 random oils recommended with the diffuser so I’m none the wiser about the quality:
Amazon product ASIN B08W283VYH
Does anyone have any recommendations, because the Amazon reviews for lots of them are very mixed.

I have finally bought an oil diffuser/humidifier and after a few nights, I think it has changed my life. I’ve had the best sleep in a long long time just by using a Frankincense oil for a couple of hours after going to bed.

I only got a set of 12 random oils recommended with the diffuser so I’m none the wiser about the quality:
Amazon product ASIN B08W283VYH
Does anyone have any recommendations, because the Amazon reviews for lots of them are very mixed.
Do you mean recommendations for brands of oils you can trust, or for different types of oils?

If you like frankincense though, I'd definitely recommend these bath salts which I love.

Mindful-10_Image-Gallery_1000x1000px.jpg
They are currently £2.99 at Boots, but the place I find which consistently sells them cheapest is Home Bargains.

White company diffusers are excellent. I have one in my office and literally everyone comments on how nice it smells when they walk in. Lasts a whole term.

Both! I’ve also just duplicated my order and got one for my mum. Hope she likes it.
In terms of the types of oils, I'd say just do some research - there's loads of info online and books available and I always found it quite fun blending them. Lavender is the most well known to help with sleep, and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that when you get a good lavender essential oil it doesn't smell like a granny's bedroom like you think.

In terms if brands I think you're right to be wary. We have a shop here called Amphora Aromatics who are also online. They aren't the cheapest, but I'd buy with absolute confidence. www.amphora-aromatics.com.

Tisserand is another good brand of oil who are frequently in TKMaxx quite cheap - but it's the usual TKMaxx thing of not being able to rely on them always carrying it.

Do you mean diffusers which are basically reeds in a jar? Pretty much all shit unless you turn the reeds all day long and are sitting right next to them.

White company diffusers are excellent. I have one in my office and literally everyone comments on how nice it smells when they walk in. Lasts a whole term.
And the year after me saying they were shit, @Star bought me a White Company reed diffuser for my birthday last year. And it WAS very good - although we had it in our fairly small bathroom, which we always keep closed due to the cats. Lasted about 6 months, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom