CORIANDER

Choose!

• Total voters
BURN IT ALL. AND SALT THE EARTH IT GREW IN.

Not a fan at all

Coriander seeds are much less offensive than the leaf though

I like it a lot but I don’t get the Marmite type of feelings people have around it.

It's not so much that it tastes of soap to me (although it does), as that it seems to trigger taste buds in my soft palate, and I don't like the feeling of it, as well as the taste.

I used to be in the "eurgh it tastes of soap" camp but I've started to tolerate it in recent years.

Yes! But ONLY if you know what the fuck you're doing. It's not SALT. You don't just throw it anywhere cuz you wanna feel ARTSY FARTSY.

I can’t believe I didn’t like coriander until I was 25 or something! I was so DUMB.

I can’t believe I didn’t like coriander until I was 25 or something! I was so DUMB.
Nah, that's super normal. In your younger years everything is still new and you're bombarded by all sorts of garbage. But once you've more or less tried everything, you go back to things you wrote off to see what the big deal was. That's my experience anyway.

Wasabi and pickled ginger are another example of something I dismissed when I was younger but now I love them both.

Licorice, on the other hand, will always be a -1. Still can't wrap my tongue around it.

Nah, that's super normal. In your younger years everything is still new and you're bombarded by all sorts of garbage. But once you've more or less tried everything, you go back to things you wrote off to see what the big deal was. That's my experience anyway.

Wasabi and pickled ginger are another example of something I dismissed when I was younger but now I love them both.

Licorice, on the other hand, will always be a -1. Still can't wrap my tongue around it.
I did a 180 on aubergines (again, how stupid!)

Licorice can fucking rot in hell. Food of the devil.

I had to have dill for breakfast, lunch and dinner just after the children were born. Apparently it's very healing for the body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom