Drag Race Down Under Season 3

Anyway, a bit of an average season, yes, but thought it jumped the shark when Hollywould went home, which was just nonsensical. We all know it’s overproduced, but there has to be something going on there. It was ridiculous.

Glad Isis one, who seemed quite lovely, though, yes, any of the top three would have been fine as they were all nice, if unspectacular, queens.

Surely one of the most boring finale lip syncs ever, though?

Aside from the bad writing/editing and the bizarre fact of Ru transparently not being in the room 90% of the time (the tic tac lunch section was hilarious with him being ‘seated’ about a foot away from Michelle :D ) the queens just didn’t have any spark, did they?

Where was a Trinity, a Monet, a Tayce? I was starving for even a modicum of WIT and GLAMOUR. None of them made Drag seem like it was any FUN.

The soft focus filter on Ru and Michelle next to each other in the same shot was so blurry it was hard to tell if Michelle's spray paint design continued onto her face or not.

After somehow surviving the episode, I heard the song choice and smashing as it is decided to switch off as I'd had enough.

The only winner I'd have accepted from that three. I did grow to like Flor a lot more in the final two episodes, but Gabriella would have been a very poor winner for me.

Surely one of the most boring finale lip syncs ever, though?
I thought it was okay, although not much more.

The problem for me is that is only served to remind me that Annie Lennox does drag better than the two in the finale.

BF13208D-8794-4DE5-AF8C-382E8E3DC181.jpeg

Best purchase of my life

I genuinely wonder why Ru still insists on hosting this hot hot mess??

I will say though that this season is SLIGHTLY better than the first two seasons.

I loved the casts of the first two seasons.

S1 had the strongest personalities but bad production.
S2 had better production and a good cast.
S3 had neither. :(

How on earth did Rupaul keep Gabriella over Hollywood?? :confused: The latter was a better contestant and was better in the lipsync.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom