Emily Thornberry QoL thread

Someone find the video of her where she explains she was in the process of CUTTING BACK THIS HEDGE so she missed the news of somebody slandering her :disco:

fucking screaming. she's a legend but she's far too HIGH CAMP for the MASSES. a strictly GAY INTEREST POLITICIAN.

This thread was started on the 16th of December, what is it about this day that sends us into a THORNBERRY FRENZY?

They should make it a GAY LEFTIE bank holiday. :disco:

I loved the pre-COVID stories of her happily turning up to PUSH THE BUTTON events to arbitrate the all important KYLIE vs DANNII dancefloor referendums.

ACTUALLY REAL

Push-The-Button.jpg

Last election I frequently cycled past an old Victorian house in Emily Thornberry's constituency (the VERY safe Labour seat of Islington SOUTH and Finsbury) that was absolutely SURROUNDED with campaign signs encouraging people to VOTE THORNBERRY - the sort of signs that estate agents use to sell houses, alongside notices in the WINDOWS.

Seeing that TEN FOOT CEILING I can't help but wonder whether this enthusiastically signposted home was Emily's OWN :D It did have a HEDGE that possibly needed a therapeutic Sunday TRIM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom