Food heaven & hell

Tell me Mopsters
In the tradition of BBC's Saturday Morning Kitchen

What is your food heaven and your food hell?

I'd like to know

:hostage:

My worst dish and probably the only dish I would never eat or cook intentionally is Fasolada, this white bean soup with tomato, carrots, onion, celery etc.

b190b9bcae39ee6b68c160e3e6f45456_M.jpg

I pretty much like everything else 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I love SO MUCH DIFFERENT FOOD.

It's possibly easier to list what I dislike.

Liquorice, liver, jellied eel, kale (any leafy shit that gets stuck in your teeth really), popcorn, raisins and cucumber.

Heaven is difficult because I love all sorts but basically put me in a good Indian restaurant and I'm happy.

Hell... I've never eaten it but the smell of tuna knocks me sick, and I really hated roast beef growing up. So dry and chewy and bitty. VILE.

My food heaven at the moment is anything to do with Thai food

Food hell - always and forever - meringue :vomit:

Things that I refused to eat before but have come to accept and sometimes even love at an old age: carrot, cauliflower, green peas, haricots verts/green beans?, aubergine, zucchini, jam, marmelade… and nowadays even sweet corn is tolerable.

Few things remain: dates, persimmon, coffee, liquorice

Heaven: impossible to choose one, but I have to go with this national delicacy that i hope you all manage to taste at least one: SALMOREJO, we talked about it before but never enough. Also y you avoid the spanish jam and boiled egg on top (I wouldn't) it's a vegan dish, so anyone can have it.

450_1000.jpg

HELL: I don't think there is any "normal" food I truly detest, but I'll go with snails, didn't eat them in many years and they don't appeal to me anymore.

hombre-comiendo-caracolillos-receta-espa%C3%B1ola-de-caracoles-el-cierre-un-unos-en-caldo-una-cocidos-y-servidos-t%C3%ADpico-andalusia-203696920.jpg

I’ll try anything once, but the only foods I really dislike are eggplant (aubergine), celery, and blueberries

The dairy milk with bits of mini eggs is back in the shop and honestly it’s my crack. I swallow whole bars in seconds, no self control around them, so so much pleasure.

Oh god, as a total mini egg devotee I thought the bar was RUBBISH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom