Food heaven & hell

Though I think my true food heaven is

27FE2BCE-3B75-4A88-9D5E-44E338ECF56F.jpeg

A fancy kebab is alright too but nothing quite beats a trashy doner kebab

Mr Sheena has a saying that "Everything is better in a sandwich".

We tested this theory in a bored day at work once- A cottage pie sandwich was the winner. But the ice cream I bought for comedy effect and served on a granary bap went down quite well.

I’m northern so we put everything in a sandwich

Greggs sausage roll butty is great

Last edited:
Heaven - chicken salad
Hell - cheese

I know that looks like I’m a lactose intolerant health freak but you’d need to peel back the layers more to reveal that I’m actually a fat greedy pig :)

Too much to list for heaven! Cheese, eggs benedict, a really good curry, roast lamb and gravy, pork crackling, crispy duck, French baguette with proper butter, white chocolate, anything with salted caramel or dulce de leche AND IT CONTINUES

Hell though is obviously CELERY. Fuck that cunt

BREAD AND BUTTER PUDDING :zombie:
Which reminds me…

HEAVEN: A great big dirty slab of bread pudding. Custard doughnuts. A gourmandise (or two) from PAUL
HELL: Unappetising Italian wank such as the previously mentioned panettone. Also, on a UK front, fucking jam tarts I mean it’s not World War II any more. NO!

Sometimes when I'm bored and thinking about food (this happens frequently), I like to look up pictures of la CHORRILLANA 🇨🇱

I've tried to remake it at home a few times but I could never get it like I had when I went to Chile, it's real greasy spoon, heart attack on a plate food and it tastes amazing. I love poutine as well but I've only had it properly once, in Bournemouth of all places.

3530824.png

el-palacio-de-la-chorrillana.jpg

finding other people’s food preferences hugely fascinating is not part of the things I expected to happen in 2023

I would like to share the goodies that I eat, but lately I've been very stuffy and can only eat oatmeal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom