GB News and Talk TV 🤬

You know what, Loz? I say ignore the rules. Tell us all about it. Burn that shithole down.

Looking forward to their latest segment on how trans women are the biggest danger to women's safety the world has to deal with right now...

FIVE MEN? They’ve only been on the air for five MINUTES!

Clearly they know how to pick their staff but we kind of already knew that

He / whoever’s backing him seems to have very aggressive lawyers. All the stories that hit the press last week about him being subject to criminal investigations were quietly removed a few days later.

You just know Dan Wooton is holding on because he wants a payout.

When horrible people want to create horrible media and then are surprised when things go horribly wrong.

Obviously it’s the left’s fault, but still. Who’d have possibly thought?

I just read that Fox learnt about his sacking while at the police station being arrested :D

And his house was raided.

What a LOVELY DAY he’s had.

First Trump now Wootton... not SCOTLAND being the gatherer of KNOWN PROBLEMATICS!

Having a first listen and I still really like the single. Back On Your Radio is OK, if unappealing.

Can't stop chuckling "Should Have Followed You Home" though, it's excruciating :D

OH :D

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: dUb
Their line up really is a who's who of cuntery at the moment. Boris, Farage and Rees-Mogg.

Who is paying for all this? I doubt Boris will be going cheap.

I wonder if it's the same cunty millionaire who's been funding all Lawrence Fox's legal fees?

Some people really do have too much money.

A ratings failure. Looking at the figures, it only reached 2 million viewers in December (compared to 9 million for Sky and 11 million for BBC).

Even GB News is reaching fewer than 3 million despite its ability to go viral.

Do we over-estimate the appetite for this nonsense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom