Greece 2024: Marina Satti - Zari

IMG_5404.jpeg

My tits are already shaking in anticipation

@Saltwater can you please explain me your location? :D (Extremadura del Este) It makes no sense to me. And why aren't you Queen OTB anymore? I liked it, are you a Julian Lennon fan? :cautious:

@Saltwater can you please explain me your location? :D (Extremadura del Este) It makes no sense to me. And why aren't you Queen OTB anymore? I liked it, are you a Julian Lennon fan? :cautious:
Oh the location is nothing really, just a silly reference to the relatability of Almodovar. The username changed cause i thought the Bay deserved to become a democracy at some point. 🤷‍♂️

If anyone's interested there's meant to be a eurovision special starting in 12 minutes during which they're going to air the song here:

But i have to warn u the special will be dreadful and the song has already leaked on Twitter.

The video is private but there’s most of it here

I LOVE IT! :disco: Finally something with a WHIFF of the SOUK :disco:

Last edited:
It seems to be available everywhere in full now :disco:

I fear this may be a bit too AVANT-GARDE for the peasants but I love it!

Currently my second favourite and threatening Italy to take my top spot :disco:

Was going to listen to this but as of today the contest is about how 11,500 children have been murdered in Palestine so far so reading about that instead

I fear this is going to end up as my favourite

Having listened a few more times, I now LOVE this.

I still don't think it is qualifying.

Can’t wait to pour a couple of ouzos, grill some meats and shimmy my way around the flat tonight to this (before taking a load from a man with a back so hairy it’s an affront to God)
Remember to smash those dishes rather than putting them in the sink!

It really could go either way. Possibly a Blanca Paloma-esque disaster, but I have a feeling this sound will have a lot more appeal across the Balkans.

I’ve added Pingu to the group - if I’ve missed anyone else let me know!

And yes, I think I like this but it’s very undiluted for foreign ears :disco: which didn’t work so well for Eaea. I think I love the video though :D

It's doing a Zorra on YouTube music trends

#1 Cyprus
#1 Greece
#10 Norway
#11 Netherlands
#13 Denmark
#20 Sweden
#21 Ireland
#22 United Kingdom
#30 Finland

Users who are viewing this thread

Back