Iguana and Soldi LEAVE (Will of the people)

Iguana and Soldi LEAVE (Will of the people)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FFS some GIFs nearly caused Moopy to DIE imagine what the return of TAGS would do!

Of all of the posts in this thread, it was @Iguana’s innocent post about the heart and soul of moopy that crossed the line :D

Sorry, I can't stop thinking about it.

Could it be that the gif stimuli moving around in our peripheral vision disrupt our brain's tendency to fill in the data in the peripheral spectrum?
Hence the distress???
:HairFlip:

Who, what and where is this human with the beard and rope hair swing thing?

ZG surveys the results of caramellisation later today:
imageedit_10_3413946056.gif

With half an hour to go, I can confirm that at this moment there are THREE (3) very excited girls coming to 3 (THREE) very animated avatars. (Including one who thinks they're being sneaky).

With half an hour to go, I can confirm that at this moment there are THREE (3) very excited girls coming to 3 (THREE) very animated avatars. (Including one who thinks they're being sneaky).
I don’t like the reference to someone being sneaky. It’s making me stare hard at all of the avatars waiting for them to move.

And the Caramellageddon has occured.

@Diddy, @Beverley, @jyxz, and @Madison, please enjoy your new avatars.

I feel especially bad for you Madison, since yours is so subtle and you never brought attention to it, that I imagine most didn't notice. So I would like to memorialise your animated abbatar here:

1150.gif

(I would have let it slide, but @Iguana would have kicked off)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom