Come on now
Push, press, more, less
Here together
What's your pleasure?
Stop, go, fast, slow
Here together
What's your pleasure?

I'm ready for the queen.

I'm thinking we should do an album listen party that night PRE-PERF. I think we did one on release week but enough time has passed and the album is so much THAT BITCH that a round two is surely necessary.

I listened to half of it tonight and always it took me to another (better) universe.

Remember Where You Are is getting a push and she'll perform it in two weeks, Feb 5th, on Graham Norton :o :disco: :disco:

presumably the Side B album is gonna follow in Spring.
Oh I love this one, very Barry White to my ears. Also partial to Step Into My Life and its likeness to Rose Royce. I’m still in shock at how incredible this album is and that’s without Overtime. Can’t wait for the deluxe.

normally popstars doing books is a huge eyeroller but I might just throw the good beb a cheeky purchase for this foodoir

I love Jessie just as much as the next discerning gay, but foodoir is a horrible word

Can we put this thread on the homepage to show we are capable of being nice

I don't remember asking for your opinion on the matter, and nor will I take vocab advice from somebody who frequently employs the phrase "we have no choice but to stan"! :disco: sorry beb!

Oh sorry, I didn't realise we were only allowed to comment on this forum if explicitly asked!

Girls we can’t handle even MORE drama today! :D

Girls we can’t handle even MORE drama today! :D
No no, @Soldi.

We absolutely can.

tumblr_p6zv9wvLZG1urli1fo1_540.gif

:D I suppose it adds to the post count

What a cover!

Are we still getting her on Graham Norton this weekend?

this has better get added to radio.

I assume there will be remixes. I bet they will be :disco:

That cover shot is really something.

I really hope the song gets all the love it deserves tomorrow.

OMG proper update from her newsletter

Hello everyone.
Everything is happening this week!! What a bloody week?
Zoo75Fc2nyuZfuIxMJ1lG6cCqkcvBo3UWAmgK9S1ZCNRv_7_b5-eXFDikCASxwoYYQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Singing my favourite song on WYP ‘Remember Where you Are’ on Graham Norton, announcing my book ‘Omelette’ and announcing rescheduled tour dates.

Firstly, I’m so sorry we can’t make the April WYP tour work, I’m sure you can see why it’s completely unrealistic. It just isn’t safe yet, venues aren’t open. We have been working so hard to try and get dates that seem logical and as close as possible, whilst also being safe. Because when I tour this album, we are going to need to be up close and personal with each other. There’s going to be dancing, dirty dancing, kissing, touching and hugging strangers and lovers! It’s going to be so much fun and to do it properly, and sensibly this is when I have been advised, so we’ll see each other in December. You’ll also probably hear some new tunes from my new album by then as well! :o

So Remember Where You Are is finally coming out as a single - because Barack Obama gave it the seal of approval in his end of year song playlist (god bless ya Sasha Obama for putting Daddio onto Jessie Ware) and because I know how many of you love it. Thank you for all the messages about this song. It means a lot. We wrote it at a time of uncertainty but never did we expect Covid 19 to come and now, once again, this song has taken on a new poignancy.

I hope you enjoy the Graham Norton performance tonight. Tune in and try and learn the moves.

We also have something very special to accompany this song very soon. Which I can’t tell you about just yet.

I hope you’re all keeping well. I have a few more announcements to make but think this is enough for now!

Take care and lots of love
Jessie x

so new album in 2022 with new music from it later this year and presumably WYP Side B first? Keep us fed, sis! :disco:

The single edit is lovely, renewed my adoration for the song.

Extremely exciting that when I see her in December I will have this album and new songs to devour in a sweaty pit of Jessie junkies.

she'll confirm on GN tonight that Sam's put one up her again!

a beb, I mean, not the D!

she'll confirm on GN tonight that Sam's put one up her again!

a beb, I mean, not the D!

oh that means no new album for a few years, the selfish cow!

(if Jessie is reading this, it’s just a joke bebs, don’t go Twitter crazy on me xx)

Graham Norton performance was a stunner. Jessie as sparkly Earth Mother with on point vocals and some light choreography to boot. The backing singers were a joy too.

Not that it means much any more, but the song is #6 and the album is #2 on iTunes :disco:

She never got even close to that with any songs from this album. We'll see if it lasts more than a day.

So I’ve just bought 2 tickets for December. I put off buying last time because it just wasn’t clear what would happen - and whilst I’m still by no means convinced it’ll go ahead, I just need something to look forward to!

That, and I’ve just been refunded the exact amount two tickets costs for a cancelled hen do that I don’t have to go on now

Not that it means much any more, but the song is #6 and the album is #2 on iTunes :disco:

She never got even close to that with any songs from this album. We'll see if it lasts more than a day.

The CD is number two behind Foo Fighters on Amazon too.

Definitely a performance worthy of a rewatch or five.

It doesn't seem to be on the Radio 2 playlist yet. Does it update midweek for the following Saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom