Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)

Let's exchange the experience...

• Total voters
Btw have we watched this?
They’re well put together, even if they ramble a bit and editorialise. But there’s a lot of quotes

Actually just realised that documentary was posted 3 weeks ago - was it known that the song would be used or was that just extraordinary timing?

Btw it took me this long to realise that it could be abbreviated to RUTH

Btw it took me this long to realise that it could be abbreviated to RUTH
1653954833154.png

Btw have we watched this?
They’re well put together, even if they ramble a bit and editorialise. But there’s a lot of quotes

He's a bit long winded sometimes, but he has some nice content.

Hopefully we'll get some updated sales stats when it charts this Friday :david:

It recharted before for the Olympics didn't it?

ABBA: let's do a musical, movie and build our own arena to maintain our legacy.
Kate Bush: my songs are the absolute tits and become hits again when they're on TV. More weed please!

I absolutely won't be able to deal with Gen-Z'ers TikTokking about this "super weird crazy lit woman from the 80s yolo" :zombie:

I NOPED a Sewers of Paris podcast episode last week, some sassy gay was talking about he loves the “1000-year-old volcano elf called Bjork” :ugh: and just wanked on about how bizarre everything is.

Yeah she is but that’s NOT THE POINT

I don’t know I got so cross :D WHAM BAM!

Reactions: COB
Army Dreamers problematic accent & video TikTok No. 1 shart for 17 weeks here we come let's go older gays!!!

• Love
Reactions: COB
I NOPED a Sewers of Paris podcast episode last week, some sassy gay was talking about he loves the “1000-year-old volcano elf called Bjork” :ugh: and just wanked on about how bizarre everything is.

Yeah she is but that’s NOT THE POINT

I don’t know I got so cross :D WHAM BAM!

1,000-year-old? GET HIM BJÖRK.

HandyFailingKitty-size_restricted.gif

This finally becoming a #1 hit would be such justice.

It didn't even get held off by anything GOOD in 1985 - just UB40's hideous cover of I Got You Babe.

(In fairness, Into The Groove was at #2)

Oh, sorry, Spotify UK. She's also #4 globally, behind Harry and two songs by some kind of unpleasant rabbit.

Oh but still a big deal :o

Speaking of Into the Groove, that doc video I posted was good, but there was a weird moment when she took a break after The Dreaming and Madonna became famous, like she came in and took her spot (she didn’t) and that The Hounds of Love knocking Like a Virgin off #1 was her reasserting her dominance (it wasn’t) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom