Laurence Fox: Cunt

That tweet of his about the dinner party was ridiculous, can't believe he was having a go at the NHS!

At least there won’t be any children. Can you imagine the cuntiness of THAT mix?

I once had the dubious pleasure of working on a scene with Laurence Fox where he played PRINCE CHARLES for a dreadful ITV film that the director ended up disowning.

ANYWAY, not much to report except Laurence stayed in character the whole time and didn’t really talk to anyone except to demand that a script reference to scrambled eggs on toast be changed to baked beans due to DAME LOZ’s aversion to the offending breakfast food.

Maybe someone could have a word with the wedding caters.

I know the Good Lord works in mysterious ways but pairing up two of the worst people on the planet does at least keep two other people safe. Either their cuntiness will cancel each other out and their child will be a generation's Mother Theresa or they will actually birth the AntiChrist. Just don't let them book a holiday to Chorazin, that's all I'm saying.

“Thank you for making me the man I am today”

What a HORRID thing to say!

(Although saying you felt guilty about getting married is a choice :D)

Literally why are people like him and that tragic wraith Sophie Corcoran being given airtime anywhere, ever? What qualification do they have? It drives me insane.

Currently FUMMING reading about his court case in this article

Not because of the case which I already knew about, but the level of delusion at his own ability to be a nasty evil little cunt. He really does think he's the victim.

One example is how we told the court he was "horrified" when he read he had been called a racist on twatter, failing to realise that the reason he was called racist because he actually went on twatter and told everyone to boycott Sainsbury's because they celebrated Black History Month! I mean that takes a certain level of STUPID CUNTDOM, doesn't it? The sort of level only reserved for VERY SPECIAL CUNTS.

I love that his victim defence is that he couldn't get a mortgage. Even BUILDING SOCIETIES get it right now and again.

Some of the quotes that he had the audacity to say in his own defence in court there :D Genuinely like a comedy show.

Under cross-examination, Fox suggested there were contexts in which the phrase “I hate black people” was not racist. He said: “If a man is just released from a Ugandan jail where he’s been gang-raped by several men and he walks out and he goes: ‘I hate black people’, it’s a sort of understandable response.”

He did not say that :D there are no words for that level of STUPIDITY!

The predictable delusions of a narcissist. Nothing new to see here.

Laurence’s life sounds just unbearable. I do hope that someone has reminded him that he always has the option of suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom