Madonna collaborations thread 2023: The Weeknd, Sam Smith, Chris

Suedehead

I Will Survive
What is this please?

Nearly 1.8M likes on his page which is lovely.
The comments, on the other hand, are not.

He's probably just posting idols to promote The Idol, no?

New Weeknd song featuring Madonna coming apparently on his Idol project thing.

I mean he is the no. 1 most streamed artist on Spotty Fry, so even if she ruins it with her autotune/2023 Midas Touch Remix, I hope it'l give her streams a boost in time for the tour (which is clearly why she's doing these collabos).

The Weeknd and Sam Smith? At least she's changing it up cause let's be honest, it could have easily been Kim Petras or Ice Spice :zombie:

The Weeknd and Sam Smith? At least she's changing it up cause let's be honest, it could have easily been Kim Petras or Ice Spice :zombie:
The Weeknd - no. 1 on Spotty Fry - i.e. Queen is coming for the popular vote
Som Smeet - No. 22 on Spitting Fly - i.e. Queen is coming for the LGBTQIA+ REBEL HEARTS
Christine & The Queens - i.e. Queen is coming for the ART CROWD

I predict 37 new weekly Spotify listeners for her and a TikTok shart hit!!
:disco:

Last edited:
Could she not have waited until the tour was at least underway for this to 'drop'? Honestly I can't fathom this inane desire she has to completely dismantle her own legacy at this point.

Reactions: Zu
I was going to ask who CHRIS was before I read the thread

Not CROCKER then? :(

Honestly I can't fathom this inane desire she has to completely dismantle her own legacy at this point.
QUITE. Except, is there a possibility that she thinks what she’s doing is FABULOUS and adding to said legacy?

Abel spared the indignity of a pop toilet thread and rewards us with a banger this Friday? :disco:

she knows to align with less problematic people. like Drake, star and writer of the highly misogynistic new series The Idol on HBO :disco:

M is very selective, she only seeks other cultural disrupters and provocateurs!

It’s a Weeknd/Madonna/playboi carti collaboration :D

There’s probably 5 people in the world who are fans of all three of them

@funky you’d truly hate playboi carti

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom