Madonna hospitalised

Is that picture from her hospital bed?

No. I believe this is though.

1_JS251567752.jpg

Poor @GinAg (39)'s calls for a split thread met with radio silence, and look what happens.
I gave up after two tries. I figure they just saw it as me dictating from the sidelines, and ignored it. I'm getting used to having reasonable requests ignored!

I gave up after two tries. I figure they just saw it as me dictating from the sidelines, and ignored it. I'm getting used to having reasonable requests ignored!

It really should have probably been split though. 🤷‍♀️

Oh by all means be as DARK as you want. I am just surprised that this was buried as an update in the Tour thread, is her stock that LOW on Moopy these days?

Oh by all means be as DARK as you want. I am just surprised that this was buried as an update in the Tour thread, is her stock that LOW on Moopy these days?
I don't think so, just an automatic reflex sometimes to post in an already existing topic.

The ultimate tribute would be to erase everything from 2006 onwards, except for that sassy incident with the flowers and that time she wore a cape.

Not sure where they got this detail from, but rushed to hospital after being found unresponsive does not sound good :(

Well as much as I made light-hearted comments earlier, I very much hope she is OK.

Not sure where they got this detail from, but rushed to hospital after being found unresponsive does not sound good :(

no offence but there has been only one statement about her health that didn't mention any unresponsiveness.

why post this obvious clickbait from a NON NEWS SOURCE on twitter?

@Pop base (would they lie?!) isn't news hun. when it comes to speculation about a woman's serious health issue/potential near death experience I think we should probably stick to the facts and the official statements.

no offence but there has been only one statement about her health that didn't mention any unresponsiveness.

why post this obvious clickbait from a NON NEWS SOURCE on twitter?

@Pop base (would they lie?!) isn't news hun. when it comes to speculation about a woman's serious health issue/potential near death experience I think we should probably stick to the facts and the official statements.
They're repeating it from Page Six. But, still, yeah.

in that case I would post the source and fair enough. but this thread is already toeing a really fine line between concern and tastelessness. let's not lapse into the grotesque with hysterical speculation.

in that case I would post the source and fair enough. but this thread is already toeing a really fine line between concern and tastelessness. let's not lapse into the grotesque with hysterical speculation.
Agree and I retract all my comments from last night and happy to delete. Apologies for any offence caused.

Surely if anyone would appreciate VULGARITY at this time, it would be Madonna (and her good friend Sam Smith)

Reactions: GNL
Hopefully, she'll be alright. She's fit and healthy and they appear to have held off reporting until she was out of the woods. Still scary stuff tho' and I hope she's doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom