Madonna hospitalised

That does sound nasty. You don't end up several days in ICU for nothing.

Firstly I of course hope she’s ok. I wonder if the whole thing will be pushed back or if opening night will be one of the later in the year dates.

It's pretty stressful to fall ill before a big event so she must be pretty devastated I imagine, especially following the carnage of cancellations on the Madame X tour

Hate to be insensitive, but sounds like a possible botched surgery?
I mean I guess it possibly could (although like Sheena says, unlikely in terms of timing), but there are also many other causes when what we know is so vague.

Both Lourdes and Rocco have been posting on social media as normal the last few days so I doubt she’s at death’s door, thankfully.

Screenshot_20230628_210601_BBC News.jpg

Both Lourdes and Rocco have been posting on social media as normal the last few days so I doubt she’s at death’s door, thankfully.
That's good. Guy's message made me think it sounded as if she was out of potential trouble, but I did wonder if that could just be an attempt to reassure people with $ at stake.

That's good. Guy's message made me think it sounded as if she was out of potential trouble, but I did wonder if that could just be an attempt to reassure people with $ at stake.

I thought the same. Hence why I did some nosing.

I just saw the headline that she was in intensive care now. I came straight here, but didn’t read the whole story. So she has been in intensive care for days?

Is she still in intensive care? I’m very confused. Why did @Tisch say she looks fine? Is she back posting on social media? :confused:

Is she still in intensive care? I’m very confused. Why did @Tisch say she looks fine? Is she back posting on social media? :confused:
She's out of intensive care, as it says above. I assume the comment about her looking fine is a joke based on that BBC News story picture.

Hi, I'm @Iguana, nice to meet you. I was only joking that she looked fine on the BBC News front page. Just an unfunny joke, the kind @Tisch usually makes so I can see why you're confused

I must say she does look beautiful in the attached image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom