Malta 2024: Sarah Bonnici - Loop

Best LoooOoOOOOooooOOOOpppp?

• Total voters
Every time I put on the Eurovision playlist I find myself instantly jumping straight to this catshit entry. I don't know what itch it scratches but nothing else quite manages it!

I think it was @Penelope who likened it to Zena's "Like It" and that's exactly it, that kind of gutter trash pop held together by pipe cleaners and Pritt Stick.

She MUST qualify! Hopefully her corrupt father has already arranged it

It's nonsense of the highest order and all the better for it. She's also QUITE a good performer!

YAY

I do have the t-shirt in my avatar!

Every time I put on the Eurovision playlist I find myself instantly jumping straight to this catshit entry. I don't know what itch it scratches but nothing else quite manages it!

I think it was @Penelope who likened it to Zena's "Like It" and that's exactly it, that kind of gutter trash pop held together by pipe cleaners and Pritt Stick.

She MUST qualify! Hopefully her corrupt father has already arranged it
Her father was recently on a radio show where they asked him whether he'd rather his daughter won Eurovision or his football team (that he owns) won the local football league. He said 'I'd probably pick the more likely one, the team winning the premier league' :basil:

Last edited:
I hope Sarah gives them a tune at half time.

‘Come on, you all know the words…LooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOp’

I was a bit startled to learn that opening a semi isn't quite the gateway to the final I thought it might be based on past results - seems about 50/50. That said, she ticks the semi-opener box more than some in the past, so I have faith

:TheoUnhinged:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom