Malta 2024: Sarah Bonnici - Loop

Best LoooOoOOOOooooOOOOpppp?

• Total voters
Now streaming WORLDWIDE

Make way Ariana

Maybe she still has her blindfold on

NEWS: I think I've done a full LoooOoOOOOooooOOOOpppp and am now fully back on board with the extra LoooOoOOOOooooOOOOpppp flourishes.

Yes it’s like when we were all HORRIFIED by the new Shum, and now none of us could hum the original if we tried!!!

Perhaps a POLE is needed?

I received a coveted LOOP PRESS PACK in my inbox today. Excited to finally unveil the complex narrative behind the song.

"Loop" encapsulates the journey of two individuals intertwined in a web of love. Initially drawn together by a spark of interest, the connection between the two quickly flourishes into deep affection, leaving them both caught in a loop.

Glad we can finally put that mystery to bed!

I received a coveted LOOP PRESS PACK in my inbox today. Excited to finally unveil the complex narrative behind the song.

"Loop" encapsulates the journey of two individuals intertwined in a web of love. Initially drawn together by a spark of interest, the connection between the two quickly flourishes into deep affection, leaving them both caught in a loop.

Glad we can finally put that mystery to bed!
I'd love to have seen what they came up with for Matt Blxck's 'Banana'.

TRUST you bitches to do way more than necessary over this. I mean, it's cute but the main hook is hardly a watercooler moment.

She was rather upstaged tonight by her GORGEOUS dancers, but there’s no denying she wants this badly.

I feel like I deployed my 'Dons as the weirdo that nobody remembers inviting into the group shot' joke too early.

She can sing, dance and COUNT!

Now that’s what I call a triple threat.

This is quite the human centipede of bangers this year - where do they start and I assume they just don't end. Got me on :disco:

I have skyscraper expectations for the dance breakdown that sounds like my internal organs exploding and simultaneously giving up on me.

Holy shit and it keeps on going. Is it possible to be brought back to life after 30 seconds of no pulse? Time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom