Malta 2024: Sarah Bonnici - Loop

Best LoooOoOOOOooooOOOOpppp?

• Total voters
I don't know them

(I mean I really don't, apart from seeing the regular mentions on moopy)

Malta's gonna Malta! A brand new hot shit Melfest reject is probably being shipped over as we speak!
There’s no way Melodifestivalen is throwing out anything this SCORCHING

The NF performance has been added to YouTube so I think they are keeping the song. They've only changed it twice (I think), the latter of which was a total disaster results wise. I'm sure there will be another revamp before it is officially released.

The NF performance has been added to YouTube so I think they are keeping the song. They've only changed it twice (I think), the latter of which was a total disaster results wise. I'm sure there will be another revamp before it is officially released.
The bitch just spent over 20.000€ on a music video, I can't imagine they would be that quick to change the song :D

Sarah's currently in Stockholm working with Joy and Linnea Deb. Is a revamp coming... or maybe a whole new song after all?

Not being funny or anything but just having my bi-daily watch of this and just realised she doesn't event sing the LoooOoOOOOooooOOOOpppp bits :D

So relieved she didn’t change the song! I need this to qualify

Am curious to see how much effect the Debs can have had. Hoping for a brand new song just with "LoooOOOoooOoop" hook in it somwhere.

Remembering that Tick Tock once sounded like this before the Swedes got their hands on it has given me a bit of hope for this one.

There’s nothing wrong with LooooOOOooOOOOoooP!!!!! as it is :angry:

They’ve only gone and DOUBLED DOWN on LooooOOOooOOOOoooP!!!!!

12 POINTS!

:D at her appearing to change absolutely NOTHING about the choreo in revamp

And that she could afford only TEN seconds of the studio's FIFTH most adequate designated HOTTIE

I can't get over how UNSEXY she looks compared to her backing dancers.

However the song is a :Douze: and the new LoooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooop is much better than LooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOp

Screenshot_20240314-172802.png

Love the dancers kitted out in a nice off the shoulder number your colleague Brenda would pick out from M&S for the office party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom