Marvel Cinematic Universe General Chat

Loki Season 2 was such a surprise for me, it's miles better than Season 1!

also, I was not able to see The Marvels but the few people I've asked apparently loved it and I've seen pretty good reviews online about it. I know it's at 62% on RT but the audience score is 84%, praising the three main women :disco: TOO LITTLE TOO LATE MARVEL.

I might go see The Marvels on Wednesday. It's going to be completely empty. :disco:
1000030420.jpg

:tongueout:

And I say that as someone who absolutely loved Ragnarok. The other one was that bad

I know I'm the minority, but I don't get the Taika hate from a significant chunk of Marvel fans thesedays. I loved both Thor 3 AND Thor 4, and the way he made the character properly work and be entertaining deserves praise. I'd have loved a third one from him.

I know I'm the minority, but I don't get the Taika hate from a significant chunk of Marvel fans thesedays. I loved both Thor 3 AND Thor 4, and the way he made the character properly work and be entertaining deserves praise. I'd have loved a third one from him.

The direction he took Thor in was great. I don’t think that was the problem with 4, it was just a badly written movie.

If it makes any difference I hate everything he does (apart from the What We Do In the Shadows tv series).

Thor 3 was good (not my taste but I could see why it worked) but 4 was abysmal and mostly due to his humor.

Thor 3 had Cate Blanchett who elevated it to high camp levels of fabulous.

Thor 4 had an underused Christian Bale and Russell Crowe.

I love how history is being REWRITTEN and you lot are forgetting that Natalie MADE Thor 4 (At least for me), what a fabulous WOMAN but it was so obvious she was hungry for a paycheck, hence why she came back.

I hope they lure Gwyneth again soon and make her wear the Rescue suit one more time :disco:

Shang Chi 2 should be his priority. The first movie was the best thing from this SORRY ASS Phase.

Five months of reshoots? That seems like a lot :shock:

I completely missed this. They're basically filming it all over again??!! Honestly who even wanted another Captain America film without Chris Evans? We could've had a Shang-Chi sequel instead of this.

Yeah they're still going ahead with the Kang storyline it seems which I don't mind. I really enjoyed Jonathan as Kang so it's unfortunate things turned out this way.

Just drop the ENTIRE PHASE 4, make a Wanda film where she DESTROYS THE FABRIC OF SPACE AND TIME and reboot everything for Phase 5. Easy peasy :)

They’re going hard on Agatha PR by putting out a story that it had only one day of reshoots instead of the standard five :eyes:

They better be careful to not hype it up too much. They don’t have much left in their pockets for 2024…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom