Moopyvision Karaoke Contest 2020 - The Results

I recognise one of THESE :D

Also, sorry @COB but a letter of complaint is on its way to the EBU about this. I purposefully didn't vote as I've been sleeping with one of the contestants and therefore wasn't able to wote fairly. Now THIS has happened. I'm shook.
So @ZenGiraffe tell us about your night of dreams with Tisch

For the sake of clarity, I'm also sleeping with one of the contestants and it didn't stop me giving him a fair mark :eyes:

Well, I've just got off the phone to one of the contestants. I won't say who out of respect for that person, but I will say that they were in absolute tears and I hope some of you are happy with yourselves. They're threatening to never sing again!

Iguana surely voted?

i-did-what-i-had-to-do-and-did-it-well.jpg

People voting for their friends, and boyfriends

Rubbing it in our faces. Well I never!

Well, I've just got off the phone to one of the contestants. I won't say who out of respect for that person, but I will say that they were in absolute tears and I hope some of you are happy with yourselves. They're threatening to never sing again!

We're sorry, PopLife :(

Well I'm devastated and feel very sorry for anything I said, I wasn't even serious. I just hope you never stop singing Poplife darling, I love you! x

If you’re referring to @ZenGiraffe, we have documentary evidence that he never sang in the first place.

Can we start a NEW new thread for the ACTUAL final so I don’t have to wade through 20 pages of DRIVEL tomorrow morning?

Well one positive thing has come out of this at least

Can we start a NEW new thread for the ACTUAL final so I don’t have to wade through 20 pages of DRIVEL tomorrow morning?
What I could do is edit a link into the first post that'll take you to the discussion from when the live watch is about to begin, if that's any help?

Anyway, I just want to know...

Here's a little tease for some of our voters - who do these items belong to? Do they belong to YOU?
Voter-tease-pics.jpg

Is that on the top left corner a CLAW? It's giving me Anne-Lie Rydé vibes and I'm about to lose my shit with this HOT SHOW :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom