Moopyvision Karaoke Contest 2020 - The Results

Anyway, yes I voted. :)

It really is the most basic obvious thing to dock marks for non-voters, but also aware that COB spent three million hours making it, so I think we can get over it (unless one of you cunts ends up winning).

Hope we all have robust egos and aren't at all sensitive, just like most internet gays :eyes:

Ha! Not at all. I couldn't give a shit.

tumblr_mjzr2flUwP1qg7pr6o1_500.gif

After @Alla 's HISSY FIT about his video at Moopy Scavenger Hunt it's amusing seeing his HATE of CLEARLY one of the best produced entries of the competition. Just saying.

After @Alla 's HISSY FIT about his video at Moopy Scavenger Hunt it's amusing seeing his HATE of CLEARLY one of the best produced entries of the competition. Just saying.
As someone who votes "for his friends" in Moopy games, I don't understand how you have the audacity of questioning me, to be honest. Just saying.

As someone who votes "for his friends" in Moopy games, I don't understand how you have the audacity of questioning me, to be honest. Just saying.

I have absolutely NO IDEA what you're referring to?! I have never voted for a 'friend' over someone else in any Moopy competition (except Moopyrate - but who wouldn't?!)

Please enlighten me as to what competitions and which friends you're talking about.

I have absolutely NO IDEA what you're referring to?! I have never voted for a 'friend' over someone else in any Moopy competition (except Moopyrate - but who wouldn't?!)

Please enlighten me as to what competitions and which friends you're talking about.

I mean... a current example: my best friend here is @Suomi - I don't even know what his song for Soldi's comp is... We don't even tell each other because we really like to see how our songs would do without 'cheating' as such.

OMG who did not vote if @cwej did?

@Diddy

Why was I the prime suspect in the first place?! I would always have assumed we were being docked points for not voting anyway! Plus I really enjoyed watching everyone's performances and giving out scores for those amazing videos!

You did in MoopyFate, you didn't follow the game or comment at all and voted for your friend Suomi in one of the games (a poll) that included real effort from several posters. But anyway, good that you bring the SH video up... can you understand that maybe I didn't like your entry and didn't have the need to leave a negative comment? And I still said something nice, so I don't understand this moaning.

You did in MoopyFate, you didn't follow the game or comment at all and voted for your friend Suomi in one of the games (a poll) that included real effort from several posters. But anyway, good that you bring the SH video up... can you understand that maybe I didn't like your entry and didn't have the need to leave a negative comment? And I still said something nice, so I don't understand this moaning.

I never knew you were such a little cunt. Where the fuck has this come from?

Why don't you FLOUNCE OFF again like when your video got rated LAST PLACE in the scavenger hunt babs? Bye! x

I never knew you were such a little cunt. Where the fuck has this come from?

Why don't you FLOUNCE OFF again like when your video got rated LAST PLACE in the scavenger hunt babs? Bye! x
So I'm a cunt because it's true you did that and you don't know what to say? Yes, obviously it's me who is very nasty here. Sorry that I'm not going there, have a nice day.

I think what’s clear is that all this stems from how much you hate me Alla, and all I can say to that if that’s how you feel then just direct that energy onto me, and not innocent bystanders like The Ginger One and Cwej. You started this beef in this thread for no reason, so please end it too.

So I'm a cunt because it's true you did that and you don't know what to say? Yes, obviously it's me who is very nasty here. Sorry that I'm not going there, have a nice day.

:D What a ridiculous person you are.

I don't even know what Moopyfate IS :D Where has this all come from? It's obviously been stored up inside you for... I dunno... years?! What is Moopyfate? :D

Do you know what I would actually respect more would be an honest critique of what you DIDN'T like about my video. Rather than a pathetic attempt at a 'compliment' on my appearance.

It's not now, loves.

Calling each other cunts is not Moopy 2020

I don't have anything else to say or insult anybody, I leave that to you. I'm ridiculous and clearly you don't take this seriously. Right. x

I will confirm that one of the non-voters is PopLife, who hasn't been too involved with the game anyway so I thought fair enough. The other poster (hoping they don't feel I'm speaking for them/misinterpreting them here) has been dealing with a few things elsewhere and may have been feeling slightly over it all, so I didn't want to push them by pestering them to vote.

It's not now, loves.

Calling each other cunts is not Moopy 2020

Christ on a bike. When did everyone get so sensitive? :D

He made a POINTED comment on my performance. The comment about my beard was VERY CLEARLY a comment that he didn't like the video - but he didn't have the balls to even critique it properly. I'm gonna call a spade a spade if someone is going to be so cowardly. So come on Alla - tell us what you really thought of it hun.

I don't have anything else to say or insult anybody, I leave that to you. I'm ridiculous and clearly you don't take this seriously. Right. x

I don't give a shit what people think of the video - I do give a shit about people not just being open about what they think. If you didn't have anything positive to say then you shouldn't have said anything at all - or given a genuine critique which I'm MORE than happy to take. Please enlighten me.

I will confirm that one of the non-voters is PopLife, who hasn't been too involved with the game anyway so I thought fair enough. The other poster (hoping they don't feel I'm speaking for them/misinterpreting them here) has been dealing with a few things elsewhere and may have been feeling slightly over it all, so I didn't want to push them by pestering them to vote.
In retrospect I should have said that about three pages ago, I guess... I honestly thought everyone was just having a laugh though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom