Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

Also the fact that we’re going to have a storyline in which a housewife has to proclaim that she ISN’T GOD.

Also I really want to know how many takes it took to record Lisa’s tag line before production just GAVE UP.

The taste level in Utah really is BELOW THE FLOOR isn't it.
Mary's house is one of the most hideous things I have ever seen (why does her son have OUTDOOR FURNITURE indoors??) and that boutique Whitney and Heather were in wouldn't even pass as a VINTAGE SHOP in London. The cheek of them allegedly trying to sell a bag for $23,000 :D :basil:

I'm quite into Jennie and her family though. They are all ADORABLE so far, especially that DAUGHTER!
I really HATE Whitney and her disgusting husband. She's the REAL villain of the show in my mind, at least JEN SHAH brings the cringe and a hint of Staub-scented DELUSION!

I think her company is legit. I’ve seen it referenced outside the show.

"A pustule is a bulging patch of skin that's full of a yellowish fluid called pus"

:disco:

zGCXyX1.gif

Also I'm here for Meredith's take on parenting being "Brooks can be and identify as however he likes, all he needs to identify as is MY SON!" :love:

I think she also said this week that she doesn't believe in coming out, as people shouldn't HAVE to come out in 2021. How you identify is absolutely nobodies business. (but I don't have a LINK to share as proof)

QUEEN!

real-housewives-real-housewives-of-salt-lake-city.gif

Yup, this was on WWHL. And Brooks also gave Andy the prototype of the BROOKS MARKS HARNESS :disco: :D

LOVED this week's episode too, by far the best of the season so far.
The Sarah Paulson lookalike turned in a stunning polite-faced Friend Of performance, the likes of which I haven't seen since they brought back Laurie to quietly TERRORISE VICKI on the ski slopes in OC :disco: Fully expecting her to be a Housewife next season.
Lisa clearly being caught out lying, and everybody in the room knowing it, but going on with her charade anyway was so lol

Poor Jennie. She looked great at the party, but frankly there was no reason for her to bother turning up :D

I’m all for the pettiness of getting the caterer to cancel, but it was a CHARITY event she tried to ruin!

Oh as if any of it is REAL anyway :D

But yes, this was very poor behaviour - especially as it was for LGBTQIA+ children.
However Lisa being THAT PETTY, then dry-crying and swearing she had NOTHING to do with it, then fleeing the scene, is the sort of old-school Housewives stupidness I live for :disco: That final lingering shot of the door to the house being CLOSED! :D

I hate Lisa so much. She couldn’t even squeeze a tear out.

Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard

Can’t wait for DETECTIVE LISA and her investigative journalist sub-plot.

Meredith and her husband have no chemistry at all. Every time he speaks she looks at him as if a stranger just walked into her house and started talking to her.

Please no with this franchise trying to make the husbands a thing. I can just about tolerate it on New Jersey but these guys aren’t a fraction as entertaining.

Please no with this franchise trying to make the husbands a thing. I can just about tolerate it on New Jersey but these guys aren’t a fraction as entertaining.

DEEPLY BORING.

Also, a tad heavy on Whitney that last episode.

I like her but this season so far has been very Whitney heavy and so little to show for it.

This was a boring episode. Especially after watching Potomac. We need to get to the Jen arrest asap.

I thought this episode was superb! So many :disco: moments.

1. Mary's story about someone in her congregation DYING earlier that day.
2. Lisa gaslighting Whitney by swearing that she has absolutely no problem with her - and Whitney believing it.
3. Meredith & Brooks forcing approximately half a dozen more apologies out of Jen in a single scene.

I also quite liked the Irish Whisky chat between Heather and Meredith, for the insight into Meredith's parenting style pre-Housewives.

But yes - it's an absolute no-fucking-way when it comes to anymore Real Househusbands scenes.

Literally WTF is this Househusbands scene.
Lisa's husband is like a walking glass of WATER, whilst Whitney's is just absolutely, completely and utterly DISGUSTING and REPULSIVE.

WHY is Jennie a Housewife? Will she have ANY MORE scenes this season? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom