Russia DISQUALIFIED from Eurovision

Should Russia be BOOOOOOOOOOOed?

• Total voters
Delusional. He didn’t even come second. And he still would have come third under the previous voting system.

Hopefully the Lazarev loons on Twitter will finally shut up.

Will anyone really miss Russia if they don't participate ever again?
I know I won't

Will anyone really miss Russia if they don't participate ever again?
I know I won't
I enjoyed their imperial era from 2015-2016, even though both singers are complete bellends.

Everything they've done since has been utter dogshit (Yes, I now feel bold enough to opine that the dalek woman last year was fucking awful) and I'll not lose any sleep over them never coming back.

I haven’t really cared for Russia since the end of their teen-angst period in the early 00s.

Watching how desperate they were to win and how much they would throw into the production was frequently more entertaining than the actual song.

What a pleb - he hasn’t been denied anything and Eurovision provided him with an enormous platform that, now more than ever, he could have done a whole lot of good with.

Watching how desperate they were to win and how much they would throw into the production was frequently more entertaining than the actual song.

Yes this and the yearly drama of their participation was always a highlight, but I like to think we can get that fill elsewhere these days guilt free. Like San Marino

Also in retrospect the songs rarely lived up to the theatrics, one unmentionable aside, and they may as well be DEAD now, so fuck em.

Though this was such a u-turn (or was it?) I can only assume it came with threats to family who ventured too close to hospital windows. Not making excuses for him. It's just gross all round.

It’s irrelevant in the broader context but ‘1944’ has aged far better than any of Serge’s tat

Not that his 2016 entry sounded fresh anyway, but I agree, and I hated the result at the time.

I think being absolutely smashed towards the end of a lengthy song constant and then she came on writhing and wailing and then WINNING, made very little sense in the vodka haze as all your bets wither into dust :D

Courtesy of the incredibly reliable @EurovisionNewZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom