Russia DISQUALIFIED from Eurovision

Should Russia be BOOOOOOOOOOOed?

• Total voters
Please God may LOBODA be on Équipe Ukraine, even if she has presumably sold herself to the Russians to make those ravishingly high end videos

You'll be (hopefully) THRILLED to hear that Loboda was uploading pictures of her ACTUAL PASSPORT to Instagram the other day to PROVE she is Ukrainian, and was sharing links to ways you can help support the Ukraine cause :disco:

Alsou seems to be staying SILENT, but has cryptically posted images of her dressed as a WHITE DOVE (of peace?) so perhaps there is some hope for her

(I may be interpreting this COMPLETELY wrong :D )

Are those real birds on her shoulder? :D

She’s probably another propagandist of the ‘special military operation’

Alsou seems to be staying SILENT, but has cryptically posted images of her dressed as a WHITE DOVE (of peace?) so perhaps there is some hope for her

(I may be interpreting this COMPLETELY wrong :D )

She has moved over to Telegram. I don’t know about her but her fans aren’t happy about this Ukrainian telling the occupiers to burn in hell.

Kudf4Bm.jpg

I know her father is an oil baron and a Russian politician, but it isn’t clear how close he is to Putin or UR. Let’s Telegram her.

He has done a complete 180 and has spent quite some time to boot trying to justify his position on social media. His hypocrisy may make him the very worst of the lot.

Perhaps the lovely chaps from the FSB have helped him see the light.

I don't think it's out of the question at all and I reckon this might be the case for a number of public figures.

But I also just don't want to resort to in dubio pro reo right now. He'll be there. He'll perform. He'll besmirch himself forever. It is what it is.

I hope you’re not insinuating anything untoward; Sergei just wants these brave boys to leave the army and join him for a celebratory vodka. Just last week he said he loves nothing more than to get a soldier out of uniform so he can slip them a stiff one.

Isn’t the Russian army made up of barely legal conscripts? DIRTY SERGEY.

With Sergey swelling the ranks, we know that no man will be left behind (because Serg will be in front of all of them, possibly on all fours).

Reactions: GNL
I'd been wondering where Kirkorov stood on all this (almost certainly not in a good place).

With Sergey swelling the ranks, we know that no man will be left behind (because Serg will be in front of all of them, possibly on all fours).

After (accidentally?) roofying himself, of course.

Add another pair of corpses to the fire

I always did find them sinister.

Surely the last vestige of the desperate to introduce these two ghouls into matters?

Cunning of them to use the exact same surgeon so they still look like twins…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom