Skin Care

I've just discovered the Niacinamide Serum AND the Retinol Cream from Good Molceules and they're AMAZING + dirt cheap

Morning:

Salicylic Cleanser
Vitamin C Serum
Niancinamide Serum
Eye Cream
Ginzeng 40 SPF moisturiser

Evening:

Salicylic Cleanser
Retinol
Niancinamide Serum
Eye Cream
Moisturising night mask

Will add links later.

I rely on water, moisturiser (I use Bulldog because I like the dog) and one of those L’Oréal pen things for eye bags. It doesn’t do much but it’s all in the conviction :disco:

Morning:

Salicylic Cleanser
Vitamin C Serum
Niancinamide Serum
Eye Cream
Ginzeng 40 SPF moisturiser

Evening:

Salicylic Cleanser
Retinol
Niancinamide Serum
Eye Cream
Moisturising night mask

Will add links later.
Gracious. Where do you find the time for Pringles?

Are those listed in order of how you apply them? @Apoca

I've always wondered, what goes first? Vitamin C or Niacinamide?
and while we're at it, is it ok just to use one of either only?

I'm not kidding when I tell everyone this is the best moisturizer I've ever used in my life; It works beautifully as an aftershave as well. Long live the BULLDOG.
I like the shower gels as well :disco:

Bulldog UP!

I like the shower gels as well :disco:

Bulldog UP!

how can you not STAN?

1690903665415.png

so cute

• Love
Reactions: Zu
Are those listed in order of how you apply them? @Apoca

I've always wondered, what goes first? Vitamin C or Niacinamide?
and while we're at it, is it ok just to use one of either only?

Vitamin C first on dried skin (just like retinol) and then Niancinamide is what I've been recommended. One of either is just fine tho. I am just done using toners but and stick to two serums.

To be fair, my skin has been very prone to blemishes well into my 20s and only truly cleared up these last few years when I made skincare more of a habit. But my food habits have also changed quite a lot, so I guess that helps too.

I discovered for myself Medik8 and love all their products. The transformative effects on my skin have been nothing short of remarkable.
While exploring new skincare options, I became intrigued by Forever Flawless reviews. As someone who has never tried this type of cosmetic before, I'm curious to hear about others' experiences. As we all strive for radiant and healthy skin, your feedback can provide valuable guidance in making informed decisions about the products that best suit our individual needs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom