Spain 2024: Nebulossa - ZORRA

Obviously our ZORRA is queen of all but the whole batch was quite the relevation. Angy and Sofia Coll are top tier, also MARLENA came up on Spotify autoplay and that is a treat too... I mean, I then looked up the live performance and can see how that didn't quite pan out for them but saved anyway.

also MARLENA came up on Spotify autoplay and that is a treat too... I mean, I then looked up the live performance and can see how that didn't quite pan out for them but saved anyway.
There was no room for more lesbians/gays in that final! Seriously it has to be the gayest show i've ever seen.

Zorra came, saw and caused a nationwide DEBATE.

MADRE, eso es lo que trato de decir :disco:

You have no idea, TVE has to be over the moon with all this HOT FREE PROMO, the ratings this year are going to be something else.

After 48 hours it's still WAR with the intensity you would expect from those crazy Spaniards :disco: with literally everyone loving or hating Zorra and everyone talking about it, what else can you ask for?

You have all those rancids singers, producers or just random "famous" people coming out of nowhere to blast Zorra with little or no arguments, then sensible people like the very calm eurofans telling them to fuck off. I would link you some of them but it's in barbaric language so just an example, from one of the mates of our Rosa (ESC 2001) in Operación Triunfo.

I was convinced EBU wouldn't allow those lyrics, but now that I know the narrative and what they're trying to do, spot on. Our Head of Delagation and most of the ESC responsibles in TVE are women, and I bet they're gonna fight for it.

Zorro (wich is fox, the animal) is used for a man that is smart and astute, like the fiction character, and like the animal itself, very accurate. However, the female word, zorra, well, you know, a slut and a total prostitute. I guess this misogyny happens in other languages too, but anyway, they want to change that and are going to use it as an argument to push for it. I think it's totally fair and fabulous.

ZORRA VS ZORRO

zorrovs zorra.jpg

Seriously :square:

In a related drama, Chanel (who?) was pissed she wasn't invited to perform in BFest. Which isn't a surprised, given last year she demanded a fortune and they just had her there to hand the trophy. The guy that performed in the final Clavaíto, that's actually a duet with Chanel from her debut album, that has done a Bionic in the album chart: 1-19-67.

chanel.png

She needs a miracle or her career is over before it even started, she's not even allowed to do the SloMo choreography for legal reasons, poor thing. Oh well!

Btw EBU just confirmed there will be no censorship over Zorra. Excellent news :disco:

(Sorry Spanish link, do your own research, zorras!)

Would love for this to be LooooOOOoooOOP related.
The choreographer has the rights and they had a disagreement or whatever (money related for sure). I'm sorry for her because since Eurovision she hasn't done anything right, her single to promote the album has been a massive flop and she's coming across on social media like someone very arrogant and angry.

A debate tonight in another tv channel. Starting: Zorro is smart, zorra is prostitute. Let's talk. :disco:

They're talking about it in every single programme, in every channel, you have no idea. I've never seen anything like this.

Spanish Police in their tiktok account
:D
:disco:

But my favourite thing so far is those awful TERFs having a meltdown and sending a formal complaint to the Government. Good luck with that :D

It's funny that whenever you dangle a carrot infront of these idiots they cannot help but expose who they are and double down on it. :disco:

Alla's Conspiracy Corner 🦊

After talking to a couple of friends, both very involved writing for ESC sites and stuff, we came up with some conclusions.

The jury tie in the final was a coup de effect. There is no way that was real, what a coincidence :rolleyes: After years of scandals (2 years ago one of the juries placed someone who didn't perform in the final above the Galician witches, to make sure they didn't win) they just tried to create the illusion the audience decided, but they knew the televote results already, so... :eyes:

There were lots of rumours about st. Pedro, the signs were there, and we all fell for it. But evil TVE had other plans.

So was it rigged? Let's say an artist doesn't go to Eurovision unless TVE wants to. The jury has 55% of the final points, and in case of a tie the jury decides, which says it all. Just don't listen to me if I say it's X because we often get it wrong, but it doesn't mean the preselection is transparent.

My conspiracy theory is that Zorra wasn't their initial option, nobody thought for a second they were gonna allow those lyrics, but it became such a massive hit from the fist minute (did you notice the audience knowing every single word?) that they realised they had something big there. Ah they were so right, the numbers don't lie:

TVE's youtube channel

Blanca Paloma's Eaea Final perfomance - 1.2 millions views after a year
Vicco's Nochentera Final performance - 2,1 millions views after a year
Zorra's Final performance - 2,4 millions views in less than 48 hours
:D

What is a first if I'm not wrong is that poor whore and husband don't have any record company or any sort of deal as far as I know, which is amazing because that didn't happen in decades (if ever). So maybe something's changing in TVE, but don't get to excited, because we can have another Manel Navarro any time soon.

So there you go, feel free to strongly disagree if you want, but you're wrong. 🦊

I think I've read somewhere that her husband owns a small record company that caters for a somewhat luben audience and she also works there but not as a recording artist and that she applied in San marino and benidorn without telling him beforehand. Is all this a lie?

Also why doesn't she have a proper Wikipedia page? She oozes national treasure and icon status, where does that come from? Is she virtually unknown in reality?

Also why doesn't she have a proper Wikipedia page? She oozes national treasure and icon status, where does that come from? Is she virtually unknown in reality?
She came out of nowhere, literally, her claim to fame until now was that San Marino performance and that's it :D Nobody knew them 2 months ago.

I think I've read somewhere that her husband owns a small record company that caters for a somewhat luben audience and she also works there but not as a recording artist and that she applied in San marino and benidorn without telling him beforehand. Is all this a lie?
It could very well be all lies, who knows :disco: I'm watching a youtube interview with them and she's saying this is the song that probably influenced her the most. What a choice, she's truly an icon already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom