Spain 2024: Nebulossa - ZORRA

Btw 16.000 votes in the final is tragic, TVE just said they're working in a free app that will be ready for next year. I mean, Operación Triunfo is running right now, not even on tv (Amazon Prime) and they had 8 million votes just this week. Embarrasing.

Alla's Conspiracy Corner 🦊

After talking to a couple of friends, both very involved writing for ESC sites and stuff, we came up with some conclusions.

The jury tie in the final was a coup de effect. There is no way that was real, what a coincidence :rolleyes: After years of scandals (2 years ago one of the juries placed someone who didn't perform in the final above the Galician witches, to make sure they didn't win) they just tried to create the illusion the audience decided, but they knew the televote results already, so... :eyes:

There were lots of rumours about st. Pedro, the signs were there, and we all fell for it. But evil TVE had other plans.

So was it rigged? Let's say an artist doesn't go to Eurovision unless TVE wants to. The jury has 55% of the final points, and in case of a tie the jury decides, which says it all. Just don't listen to me if I say it's X because we often get it wrong, but it doesn't mean the preselection is transparent.

My conspiracy theory is that Zorra wasn't their initial option, nobody thought for a second they were gonna allow those lyrics, but it became such a massive hit from the fist minute (did you notice the audience knowing every single word?) that they realised they had something big there. Ah they were so right, the numbers don't lie:

TVE's youtube channel

Blanca Paloma's Eaea Final perfomance - 1.2 millions views after a year
Vicco's Nochentera Final performance - 2,1 millions views after a year
Zorra's Final performance - 2,4 millions views in less than 48 hours
:D

What is a first if I'm not wrong is that poor whore and husband don't have any record company or any sort of deal as far as I know, which is amazing because that didn't happen in decades (if ever). So maybe something's changing in TVE, but don't get to excited, because we can have another Manel Navarro any time soon.

So there you go, feel free to strongly disagree if you want, but you're wrong. 🦊

Oh you've got too much time on your hands, LOVE...get yourself a boyfriend or something nice.

She came out of nowhere, literally, her claim to fame until now was that San Marino performance and that's it :D Nobody knew them 2 months ago.

It could very well be all lies, who knows :disco: I'm watching a youtube interview with them and she's saying this is the song that probably influenced her the most. What a choice, she's truly an icon already.
This is allegedly the record company they own: https://atomicstudio75.com/
It's in Ondara where they live and it credits them as PRODUCCIÓN MUSICAL: Grabación, asesoramiento, mezcla, producción y mastering.

You could JUST admit you were wrong!? :D
I already did, but that doesn't change the fact TVE sends whoever they want every year. I totally understand you don't believe it, if you knew better this country... but I'm not gonna throw stones against my own roof, let's leave it here :D

atomicstudio-28.jpg.webp

Nebulossa just released a video with the English translation, BBC should do their research, quoting someone is not an excuse for that horrible headline.

Btw, they went with VIXEN as the translation for zorra :D Sure, Jan.

Still it's such a backstabbing to publicize her entry as anti-women when it's exactly the opposite. So unfair. Shame on the BBC but if memory serves they've had problems with poor translations before.
I understand that you can missunderstand the message of the song, I totally get that, but not what the president said on tv about Zorra, he was very clear about what the song is about, I'm shocked that comes from the BBC. Just wait for the rest of the press :eyes:

Btw, you probably didn't get this reference, when she said after winning "tira la copa!" (throw the cup!), she does it in the videoclip too. It was a reference to Manuela Trasobares, a fierce woman that a few years ago became a national icon after someone (that I actually know!) uploaded a 90s tv show about trans people where she had a meltdown and started throwing cups :disco: I urge you to watch this short clip (with English subtitles), you'll fall in love with this amazing woman. :horny:

The Whore is the more inclusive artist you can ask for, and I'm here for this Zorra :disco:

Thanks! I've read that she was paying homage to the first trans town councillor, and I saw the pics pointing out the styling but was completely lacking the context.
Yeah I wanted to tell you about it before but it was gonna get lost in translation until I found this video. They're both from Valencia.

In the sense that it's not a "not your toy" type of thing. Here the references speak to a local audience and you won't get much understanding of it unless you actively try to. Unless you're the BBC obv.

Reactions: VoR
Well you had Sheena telling me to get a life and then making zillions of posts more than me this week, you never know with these crazy people on Moopy! Thank god I bring the common sense and calm that are missing here.

When did I tell you you should “get a life”?

The
:Zorra:
Moment!

Very sad I won't be in the crowd for it in Malmö but I will be screaming it at my TV and unnerving my party guests
Has anyone been teaching the Swedes how to say ‘Soy más zorra todavía’?

I NEEDS TO HAPPEN IN MALMÖ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom