Speculate wildly about a historical character

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Thomas Cromwell believes covers of 90s dance tracks have had their day "if Guetta fucks with Alex Party there'll be beheadings"

Contrary to popular belief Prince Albert actually had his penis AND anus pierced

Nell Gwynne has been trying to move out of selling oranges and get more into crypto.

Empress Matilda loves nothing more of an evening than lying on the sofa, listening to true crime podcasts with a box of cheap pinot, a jumbo bag of bombay mix and a handful of CBD gummies.

The Elephant Man has found fame from beyond the grave, lip syncing to the speeches of Harold Macmillan on TikTok.

Aneurin Bevan, founder of the NHS is currently starring in the West End playing Barry Bulsara in a musical based on the crimes of Cliff Richard.

William Shakespeare's real name was Agamemnon Trifold. He got the nickname "Willy Shakes Spear" after serving 6 months for indecent exposure due to what he later described as a "misunderstanding" at the dog pound.

Grover Cleveland coined the phrase "well, butter my arse and call me a crumpet".

Edward Jenner was last seen wandering nude around the Welsh vallies after consuming a sheet of LSD.

Last edited:
Christopher Colombus thinks the scandal of Excel Bullies is overstated. He said "if it was good enough for Nelly and Kelly, then I don't see the problem".

Neville Chamberlain's coke habit was so out of control that while on a 72 hour bender he ended up flying to Munich and declaring world peace on the airport tarmac.

General Stonewall Jackson was the first professional skateboarder to land a 720 heelflip at the 1996 X Games in San Diego.

That Ruth Goodman is a time-traveller from the Tudor times 🪄

(I've imagined this for a while, especially after reading a bit of her Wikipedia page, when watching her historical segments on Inside The Factory) :D

Richard III was allegedly an AVID collector of those charity tokens they give out at the tills at Tesco. Instead of putting them in his chosen charity box he would take them home and collect them in jars. It got so bad at one point that they had move all his tapestries into the Palace loft to make room.

Other famous souls who appeared in Grovers Bike include Joseph Bazalgette, Mary Queen of Scots, Suleiman the Magnificent and Piers Gaveston (whom Noddy lost his anal virginity to).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom