The Menu (Ralph Fiennes fine dining satire)

do we love you, chef?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jark

User
satirical boujee restaurant thriller (an underrated genre), also starring Anya Taylor Joy and Hong Chau, from one of the directors of Succession, served fresh at TIFF. this looks so good.

This looks RIDIC and perhaps not in a GOOD WAY :D But Janet McTeer is in it playing what by all accounts looks like a snooty critic so it's already piqued my interest TENFOLD :disco:

Are there any films Anya Taylor Joy ISN'T in at this point? Not a complaint - I like her - but where does she find the time?

This looks good, like a fun original script. I’m excited for it.

This was fun, lots of funny scenes/setups but it doesn’t amount to much more than a collection of jokes over art/cooking/consumption. A fun time at the movies.

Saw this at the LFF as it was the Surprise Film. Going in knowing absolutely nothing about it, having not even seen a trailer was brilliant.

I pretty much saw it back to back with The Whale, so Hong Chau is having a hell of a year!

Enjoyed this as a bit of silly fun, but there wasn’t much to it and it fizzled to quite an underwhelming ending.

Nicholas Hoult and Hong Chau were the standouts for me. Ralph Fiennes and Anya Taylor Joy were solid but nothing they hadn't done before. It was fun to see character actors like Judith Light and Janet McTeer filling out the cast, but none of them really got much to do.

Good for a taste, not for a swallow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom