Tucker Carlson FIRED from Fox News

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
All very ABRUPT! 🫶

FufWX8cWwAA71MW

I bet he’s going to newsmax or something now

Oh wow at Tucker. He’s probably worried that the lawsuit is going to usher in a period of caution and he was worried that being monitored was not an option and he needed to go somewhere where his shit can be spewed freely.

Tucker will be under contract, no one leaves that abruptly of their own free will, he’s been fired, and for a company as morally bankrupt as Fox to fire their biggest name he must have done something REAL FUCKING BAD.

Did everyone miss the massive three quarters of a billion settlement with Dominion last week? He was the one driving most of that!

Did everyone miss the massive three quarters of a billion settlement with Dominion last week? He was the one driving most of that!
I don't think that is explanation enough, they were still running adverts for his show even after the announcement he had left, so it is insanely last minute. There is something else that's happened we don't know about yet

I imagine it's probably a fallout over the conditions on which he could stay.

File that one under “I bought myself a lion and was surprised when it bit my leg off”…

Stupid bitch

Putin looked insane (he is) and Carlson looked like an idiot (he is).

Putin’s continuous freefall into insanity is frightening. When you think he’s hit a floor he finds new depths to plummet to. Just who you want in charge of a country as big as Russia.

I don’t recall him being like this when he took office three thousand years ago. Maybe he was just a better actor then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom